[15]

A T H E N A
¡☆🎲☆¡

We had all driven home and everyone decided to crash at my place. We even set up a camp in the family room and I couldn't be happier.

Daniel was coming home tomorrow.

It was 10pm and since none of us were bothered to cook, we ordered a pizza.

My dad had decided to take a night shift at work to take his mind off things.

We all sat in a circle and devoured our pizza's. The whole night if felt as though Jack was giving me weird looks that I couldn't quite read and Gabbie avoided eye contact with him AND me.

What was going on?

Before I could think of the 101 reasons that were about to come rushing to my head, tiredness took over my body and I fell asleep.

I woke up very early and decided to wake the others up too. Daniel was coming home and we had a party to plan.

I drove myself to the cake shop and picked up the cake, I then picked up all the other foods and drinks.

When I got back the whole house was decorated with a 'welcome home' banner printed on the front door. It was a small gathering with only Daniels close friends and Anna.

I walked into the living room and smiled at the little girl who was playing with her Barbies.

She looked absolutely adorable in her little cardigan and purple-ish tights.

Her light brown hair was swept to the side her face was filled with content.

"Hey Anna

"Hey Anna." I cooed.

She looks up from her dolls in confusion but her expression softens when she sees it's me.

"Heyo Teena!" She exclaims.

I giggle at the nickname she's given me and swoop her up into a hug.

Suddenly I hear footsteps from behind me and Anna struggles to get out of my grip.

I let her go and turn to see who the footsteps belong to.

It's Jack.

Anna runs to him dragging her doll behind her.

"Hey Anna!" He smiles at her.

"Hello uncle Jacky." She says giving him a peck on the cheek.

I smile at this and turn to walk towards everyone else.

"Wait!" I hear Jack shout.

I turn and see him jogging towards me.

"How are you?" He asks.

"I'm fine."

"Great." He replies.

And before I can say anything he gives me a hug and squeezes me tight.

I giggle at his actions but hug him back.

The doorbell rings and I rush to go and answer it.

When I open the door I see a tired Daniel in a black hoodie and distressed jeans.

I smile at him but he doesn't seem to notice because he's looking down at his shoes.

I use my index finger to tilt his head upwards so he's looking at me and his eyes immediately light up.

His hair is in messy tuffs, like it hasn't been combed in days. His bright blue eyes were drained of their colour and his tanned skin was paler than usual.

I jumped into his arms and pulled him close to me.

He pulled me closer to him, as if we weren't close enough already.

He put his forehead to mine so that we were looking into each other's eyes.

"I missed you."

¡☆🎲☆¡

Silent ✔On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara