Chapter 5

Anu got down from her bike after parking it in the parking lot and at the same time Siddharth also got out of his car. Both of them moved towards the building without seeing each other.

They noticed each other when they got bumped at the entrance.

They both felt each other's touch after a very long time which made them stare at each other.

" Sorry Mr. Khurana." Anu said moving away from him.

But Siddharth was still in some trance reminscing their past memories.

He snapped out when he saw her moving away bending to pick her handbag.

They both walked inside the building  towards elevator to go to their floor.
He stopped at the elevator but Anu kept on walking further.

" Ms. Agarwal, elevator is here." He said to her pointing at the lift. He shouldn't care but don't know why he stopped her.

She looked at him and then at the lift.

" I don't use elevators Sir, I always use only stairs." She said to him blankly and left without waiting for his reply.

He just stood there watching her retreating figure.

******

She got out of flower bouquet shop holding a red roses bouquet for her friend in her hands smiling widely.

He got out of the gift shop smiling widely after purchasing an amazing gift for his mother for her birthday.

Both didn't see their way but just kept walking glancing at their gifts grinning widely as they were too happy.

They didn't watch where they were going and got bumped into each other.

He gripped her waist with his arms stopping her from falling down while she shut her eyes tightly in fear.

Flower bouquet flew high from her hands and fell down showering them with rose petals.

He looked down at the angel in front of him and stunned to see such a beauty. He kept staring at her beautiful face, at her silky flowing hair where some rose petals stuck and beautiful hazel orbs.

She on the other side opened her eyes slowly and got shocked to see beautiful black eyes staring back at her intensely. She looked at his gorgeous face and got lost in his sharp features.

After sometime they got snapped out of their trance when they heard some noises around them. They looked around and turned red as people in the mall were watching them curiously.

They moved away from each other and looked down. They gasped loudly staring at the floor.

" My flowers."

" My gift."

Both yelled at the same time and kneeled down to collect their gifts.

" Can't you see and walk?" She hissed at him angrily.

" That implies to you too miss." He replied glaring at her.

" Because of you my gift got spoiled." She said standing up.

" And because of you my gift must have been broken." He said standing too.

" Your gift is wrapped and nothing will happen to it, but my gift....." She trailed off looking at the roses scattered on the floor.

He looked at her who is having tears in her eyes which are looking at the scattered flowers and he felt bad.

He kneeled down and collected all the flowers. He placed them all together in the satin cover and stood up.