Chapter 57

Nothing will happen to you.....

I will not let anything happen to you.....

Please don't lose hope.....

I cannot live without you.....

Please open your eyes......

She jerked up from her sleep. She again heard those words.....

She doesn't know who is that person and how he is related to her but she knows that he is definitely related to her past. She cannot see his face, all she can see is a blur image of a person.

Past

She smiled bitterly.

As she cannot remember anything from her past.....not even her parents.

She still remembers that day when she had woken up from the coma. When she had woken up.....tears were flowing from her eyes and she fainted.
And again when she opened her eyes, all she saw was a bunch of unfamiliar people standing in front of her.

Everyone were having tears in their eyes and all were looking concerned at her. Then she blurted out the first thing that came to her mind which made everyone look at her in shock.

"Who are you all?"

That's when the Doctor came in and checked her. He asked her some questions and showed those people in front of her asking who are they. She said she doesn't know them and doctor made some tests on her.

He concluded that she had lost the memory. He told her that she has parents, a family, friends and.....he was about to say something but stopped himself sighing sadly.

He told her about her disease, surgery and loss of memory.

Doctor told her to take rest but she couldn't especially when she had known that she had lost her memory. She tried hard to remember but her mind was blank. She heard the cries of the people whom doctor introduced to her as her parents.

She felt bad for hurting them and tried hard to remember them. In frustration she used to throw the things and shout on the people who tried to calm her. She even shouted at her parents to leave her alone as whenever she sees their worried faces it reminds that she is the reason for that and that made her more angry.

She used to get blur images of her past in her dreams and when she tries hard to remember, it stresses her brain so much that it causes her to faint. She tried to accept the truth of her life but her blank mind didn't allow it.

Their love and concern made her run away from them. She avoided them and stayed alone to avoid all the anger, frustration and pain. She knows she is hurting them but she is hurting too by not remembering them.

That's when Dr. Ramesh said that she needs some alone time to sort out things and gain some courage to face the situation. For that she needs  treatment from an expert therapist who would train her to deal with things and so he took her to Mumbai with him for her treatment.

She was so thankful to him for bearing her and helping her. Now, he is like a big brother to her. Treatment and therapies for 3 months helped her to get out of that unknown sorrow and accept the truth of her life.

She understood that she had to leave her past behind and start a fresh chapter of this new life given to her by the God.

She started to get adapted to the fact that she had lost the memory and she has a family with whom she had to live. But somewhere she always feels this emptiness. Although she had many people in front of her, she always craves to see someone but she doesn't know who. She always tries to remember the person in her dream but ends up with an head ache.