Chapter 60

Her heart didn't feel empty anymore.

She felt a hurricane of emotions within her.

Something has changed but she doesn't know what it is.

She started smiling, blushing and there was a shine in her eyes.

She couldn't believe that all these have changed only because of one person whom she had met only once.

Siddharth.

His name itself brings goosebumps in her body.

She felt an instant connection with him like she had known him for years.

But she was stuck at one point......what if he was from her past which she doesn't remember.

When she went to Neha's house to give her the gift, she talked to her about Siddharth and their encounter. She saw how stunned was Neha and she saw something else too maybe recognition, she couldn't pinpoint.

But the point was Neha was happy listening to this and said to her that she has given her the best birthday gift. Anu was confused and when she asked her for explanation.....Neha just smirked at her wiggling her eyebrows at her.

What was that even supposed to mean?

On the other hand, Neha told everything about this to Dr. Ramesh and Raj. Doctor said that it is a good sign that Anu didn't faint or she didn't react when she met him like she did when she met her parents and friends. Currently they are in the hospital's parking lot discussing about what they should do.

" I have an idea!" Neha exclaims loudly making Doctor jump in his place and Raj groan loudly.

" What?" Dr. Ramesh asks her.

" We should lock them both in a room." Neha says grinning at them.

Doctor looked at her wide eyed as if she had grown two heads while Raj face palmed himself.

" What?" She asks them exasperated.

They don't reply.

" If you are worrying about food and all then don't because we can keep sending something or the other for them to eat through windows and gaps between the doors." Neha said nonchalantly.

" Was she always like this?" Doctor asked Raj still in shock.

" Yes." Raj sighed shaking his hand.

" Shut up! You guys have any better idea?" She asked raising her brows.

" It's better if we leave it to fate." Doctor said thinking deeply.

" If I am not mistaken, the way and the place they met yesterday was exactly how they met for the first time." Raj said to them who looked shocked at them.

" How didn't I know about this?" Neha yelled grabbing attention.

" I have asked her once......she told me how they met and how their love story started." Raj said to her shrugging.

" What?" Raj asked scared looking at the evil grin forming on Neha's face.

" She is upto something........ I am not going to be a part of it as I am a doctor and I have a reputation to keep." Doctor said adjusting his spects.

Neha rolled her eyes at him and turned her full attention towards Raj who looked at her with wide eyes.

" My dear Raj, how they met the second time?" Neha asked sweetly battling her eyelashes.

" Don't do that!" Raj said and sighed loudly.

" So?" She asked him excited.

" They had met outside her college but they didn't not talk. They had just acknowledged each other from afar as she was in a hurry to go to college and he was in his car." He said.