Chapter 61

Anu was disturbed.

Yesterday, the meeting with Siddharth wasn't a normal meeting.

It was not even a friendly meeting.

It was something else.

She felt something for him.

She felt as if she knows him for years.

She felt as if she was longing for him.

She felt as if her heart beats for him.

She felt as if she wants to be his.

She felt as if she would lose him.

She felt as if he feels the same too.

She felt as if these all happened before too.

She felt a tug in her heart when he  walked away from her.

She felt a strange emotion when he hugged her tightly.

She felt a sharp pain in her heart when she saw tears in his eyes.

She felt a strong emotion hit her when she called him as Siddu.

She doesn't even know why she wanted to call him Siddu, it was like an involuntary reflex action of her mouth.

And all these feelings and emotions felt a way too familiar for her.

Not only that but also the meetings with Siddharth also felt familiar for her.

The intensity and emotions she saw in his eyes cannot be there for a person whom they have met for only the second time.

It was like he knows her.

It was like they had met before.

It was like there is more than these two meetings.

It was like an enlightment when you realise that this cannot happen coincidentally that their friends had decided to ditch them at the same time in the same place and they happen to meet there.

It was like there is some invisible force that's bringing them together.

She maybe over thinking.

But she doesn't want to leave it.

She wants to go deep into the truth of her past.

Was Siddharth a part of her past?

Because there was this recognition in his eyes whenever she meets him and her heart races like a marathon whenever she sees him.

She wants to know everything.

Although every thing has been told to her about her past, she still feels something is missing.

She feels that they wantedly left out a part they didn't want her to know.

The dreams she gets and the voice she hears in her dreams is still unknown to her.

There is something that everyone is hiding from her.

And the way her heart and body reacts to Siddharth is a big mystery to her.

She sighs and walks out of the park. She entered into the house but stopped in her tracks when she heard her mother talking to someone.

" It's like you forgot us totally."

She heard her mother's voice and she couldn't hear anyone else.....maybe she was on her phone.

" Then why don't you come to meet us anymore?" She asked.