Chapter 39

Hope.....

I lost Hope Siddu.....

Iam being confused nowadays. You being nice to me, smiling at me, talking to me properly made me confused.

I am more scared than confused. Your smiles gives me some hope that I don't want to have.

In the recent check up of mine,  doctor told me that my time is getting nearer. Anything may happen anytime. I cried so much thinking about you that I will lose you again.

I want to live Siddu. I want to breathe happily without worrying about the future. But I can't do that and looking at you every day makes me want to live more.....with you.

But I can't do that to you. I can't ruin your life. I want you to be happy even if I am there or not. That's why I took this decision  Siddu. I know you will be worried and probably will hate me more but  remember that I will always love you.....only you until my last breath.

I have made a decision and I hope I can make it happen. Today when I saw you I just wanted to stare at you. I made you coffee today which you appreciated. I laughed internally when you freaked out when I smiled at you.

You found me on the road today after I started walking from the park where we usually used to meet. You were angry on me for walking alone on the road in the dark. But I was happy that I got to see you again and to spend some time with you. I don't know if I will be able to see you again or not. Unknowingly I hugged you at the thought of not seeing you again.

I am Sorry Siddu, I know I will hurt you and my friends by doing this but I have no other choice.

I am leaving.....

Goodbye Siddu.....

I Love You.

Siddharth cried silently reading the last page of her diary. He thought that at that time there was so much going inside her but yet she smiled for her loved ones. He slept hugging her diary  with many thought in his mind.

******

Siddharth woke up at the sound of the alarm. He looked at at his phone and realized that it was the reminder alarm. Then it hit him that today is the Anu's check up with the Doctor.

He got up from his bed and quickly got ready. He went downstairs and waited for her near the door. He looked at is watch and it was already 10am. The appointment is at 11am, so they had to reach early there.

" What are you doing here?" Anu asked looking at him all ready standing near the door.

" Uh....." He didn't know what to say.

" Siddharth, Are you going out beta?" Anu's mom asked smiling at him.

" Yes." He said smiling back at her.

Anu came outside taking her handbag bidding bye to her mother.

" I will drop you." Siddharth said and Anu stiffened.

" Umm.... No, I will go by myself." Anu said not looking at him.

" I am going to the city only. I will drop you on my way there." He insisted.

" I said No." Anu said stubbornly and walked outside.

" I said I am dropping you and that's final." Siddharth said sternly walking towards the gate.

" You can't order me like that." Anu shouted angrily walking towards him.

" I can. Now come." He said gesturing towards his car.