Chapter 63

Anu was restless.

She wanted to know the truth and she knows no one will tell her.

There was someone in her life in the past who meant something to her as she wouldn't have got flashes of him if he didn't mean anything to her.

And now she has someone in her life for whom she has feelings.

Yes, she realised that she has feelings for  Siddharth.

Not now but she realised the day when he was at her house. There was an instant connection between them.

There is no need of words or actions but just their eyes speaks volumes.

She doesn't know how and when it happened but she fell for him. It feels right and she feels life is perfect when he is with her like she doesn't need anyone else.

But she felt guilty as she thought she is betraying the one who used to be with her in the past.

She doesn't know who he is and anything about him.

All she sees is some flashes.

And one more thing that eats her up is that she is confident that Siddharth was also a part of her life in the past but the things is she doesn't know how.

These all things and thoughts are hell confusing for her and she feels like her head will explode whenever she tries to think more about her past.

And maybe this is the reason all are hiding truth from her.

She need answers.

She thought to meet Neha and trace out something from her as she is not able to sleep also nowadays.

So she decided to meet her and took an auto rickshaw to her house. The auto driver refused to go inside the lane and dropped her on the main road itself. She had an argument with him and got down the auto after paying him.

She walked slowly towards Neha's house and stopped seeing a huge black car parked in front of her house. She frowned thinking if she had come to the correct lane and slowly stepped towards the house looking around.

She stopped dead in her tracks stunned when she saw the person coming out of Neha's house. She quickly went to the corner of the road where he can't see her.

It was Siddharth.

She saw him wearing his glares and getting into his car and went away in the opposite direction.

What is he doing in Neha's house?

What's their relation?

How does she know him?

Are they friends?

Or something more?

Her heart constricted at that thought.

Why everything is so complicated in her life?

If only she can remember her past.

Getting out of her reverie, Anu walked towards Neha's house and hesitated for a minute to go inside.

She sighed loudly and went inside.

She saw Neha talking on the phone pacing around the living room and she seemed tensed. When she saw Anu, she was stunned and stopped walking.

" Anu! Are you okay?" Neha asked worried coming near her throwing away her phone on the sofa as she saw Anu's pale face.

" Yeah." She said.

" What happened Anu? You look worried." Neha asked.

" I don't know." She replied blankly.

" What?" Neha frowned.