Chapter 70

Everyone are posing for the photos for the big day and everyone had these big smiles on their faces.

Siddharth sat in the audience and was looking at them. Siddharth looked at Anu who was looking so happy and looked at each and every person who is on the stage.

They all are very important part of his life and will do anything for them to be happy like this.

He looked at Karthik and Riya who are bickering with each other but yet love was visible in their eyes for each other. They are enjoying their time with each other and decided to be boyfriend and girlfriend for some more time.

He looked at Anu's parents who have become his parents too and loved him like their own child. He looked at his parents who were talking and laughing with Anu's parents. Everyone looked at him happy watching the ceremony.

And finally he looked at the people who stood like rock support to him and to his company. They were with him in every step and helped him to go through everything when he was unable to handle anything. Raj and Neha, they not only helped him but also were there with Anu when he was not there with her and also consoled his parents when he was broken and devastated. He is happy to see them happily getting married with everyone's blessings.

Anu looked at Siddharth who was watching everything calmly with a small smile on his face. He sat in the audience at a corner to avoid the attention he is getting and she chuckled at the thought of him getting more attention than the bride and groom.

She looked at Raj and Neha who are looking so happy. They wanted a simple wedding with their close friends and family. They arranged a small wedding ceremony in a hotel which was decorated beautiful in a classy way and ofcourse credit goes to Mr. Siddharth Khurana.

It was classy and beautiful but not was also not overly done just like him. She looked at Neha's parents who were taking part in the ceremony with a huge smile on their faces. At first, they were not happy knowing about their relationship and were against this marriage.

Neha tried to convince them a lot but they didn't agree and even Anu also went to Pune to convince them but they wouldn't agree. Neha once told her that their family is orthodox and strict with rules and regulations but she didn't know that it was this serious.

Raj also had tried to convince them along with his family but they were adamant on their decision. One day they called her and asked her to come back to Pune as they looked some alliance for her. Neha cried so much but they didn't let Siddharth know about all this. They just told them that they are still trying to convince her family because they know Siddharth would choose to use his ways to convince them which they were afraid of.

But nothing can't be hidden from him and when he saw Neha so broken, he couldn't take it. Neha went back to Pune leaving broken Raj here and tried everything she could do to convince them but they didn't.

She clearly remembers that day when Neha called them happily saying that her parents agreed. Apparently when Neha was sitting between a group of unknown people for marriage alliance, Siddharth showed up at their door step.

.
.
.

" Who are you?" Neha's father asked him.

" I am Siddharth Khurana..... Neha's boss." Siddharth replied with stone look on his face.

Neha's father looked shocked at him who was standing before their door with hai glares on, wearing an expensive suit and with a black SUV parked in front of their old rusted gate.

Everyone in their neighborhood looking at their house in wonder as seeing a handsome stranger standing in front of their house with a big car. Neha's father smiled at him nervously and invited him inside. Neha was beyond shocked seeing at him in her house that too in front of the people who came for her alliance.