Chapter 50

She woke up in the morning with a bright smile on her face. She is feeling light after she talked to Siddharth yesterday.

She looked at the walls which has all his photos. She grinned and got up to get ready to meet him. She got showered and came out wearing a saree.

She went to the living room and her mom gave her breakfast. She asked about Siddharth and her mother said that he went outside. She pouted as she wanted to meet him so badly.

She went to his room and saw all the things scattered on the floor including his files and clothes. It looked like things were thrown by him in frustration.

She cleaned the whole room and sat on his study table. Unknowingly she drifted into the sleep.

After a while he came into the room and saw her sleeping on his table. He looked at her beautiful face admiring her cuteness. Tears escaped from his eyes but he quickly wiped away.

He thought that today at any cost he will make her admit in the hospital.

He looked around the room to find it neat and clean. He remembered clearly that he had thrown all the things in anger and frustration last night thinking about her health.

He went to the washroom and came out see her still sleeping. He picked her up slowly in his arms and made her sleep on his bed.

He let her sleep and made some phone calls going outside his room. He talked to the doctor also about her admitting in the hospital and doctor told him that every thing is ready and can bring her anytime.

He went down and talked to her parents. They said to do whatever he thinks is right as they just want their daughter to be alright. He also talked to the doctor in Germany and he will come to India once he is intimated to come.

He went upstairs and slept beside her but sleep was far away. Many thoughts are clouded in his mind about something happening to her.

She woke up and saw Siddharth was sleeping beside her staring at the ceiling. She moved closed to him and slept on his shoulder wrapping her arm around his torso.

He wrapped his arm around her waist pulling her close and smiled when she snuggled into him.

" Siddu, Where were you?" She asked.

" I had some work." He said and decided to talk to her now only.

" Anu?" He called.

" Hmm."

" We should go to the hospital." He said and she looked at him.

" The symptoms which doctor said are clearly showing in you and you need to get admitted in the hospital as soon as possible." He said.

" Symptoms?" She asked.

" Yes.....I went to Germany not for the  business purpose but to meet a doctor who is a specialist in such cases and he is ready to come to India to treat you." Siddharth said and waited for her reaction.

Tears formed in her eyes as he is taking so many efforts to cure her.

" When?" She asked and he looked at her surprised.

" Today." He said and she widened her eyes at him.

" Yes, Doctor said to get you admit in the hospital as soon as possible." He explained and she looked down sadly.

" Anu....." He called her.

" Can we go tomorrow? Because before going I want to spend most of the time with you." She asked hopefully.