15- Jealousy

Jaanvi punturing Kiaan's tire.

Typed On -20/10/2018 - Finished typing on 24/10/2018

Chapter 15- Jealousy

Jealousy It's our enemy, believe it or not. We all get jealous at some point in our lives. Whether it's clothes, food, cars, houses or even humans.

Just like Rashi is jealous of Aditi since the day Dhruv walked in their lives. They weren't particularly best friends but the girls got along well. Aditi spent most of her time in the Ahuja house, she was like another daughter to Ansh.

But everything has changed. Rashi forgot all the advice Aditi gave her in cooking, homework or in general life. All because of a man. A man that doesn't have any interest in her. She forgot about their funny and happy moments as teenagers and even now.

Because of Dhruv.

Rashi is attracted to Dhruv but it looks like he feels for Aditi.

Jay has started envying and disliking Dhruv because of his closeness to Aditi. Aditi wasn't an object or owned by Jay, he had no right to behave possessively. She wasn't his. She was no ones. He forgot about his childhood days when he played with Kiaan and Dhruv just because of a girl.

The twins certainly got that quality from their mother, Juhi.

She was always jealous of Ishaani and Jaanvi. Why? Because she knew they were more talented and simple—down the earth—and gorgeous than her and her daughter Rashi.

But did killing Ishaani change anything?

No.

Everybody still loves her, perhaps, even more than before. They still remember her and talk about her. Because of Ishaani's death, Jaanvi got even more love from everyone—she learnt what empathy meant at a young age. She grew up way before her age—after all, she was the first grandchild of the Ahuja family and a motherless child.

"Thank you," Jaanvi fake smiles at Kiaan, "Now get lost."

"Woah." Dhruv raises his hand in surrender, "Damn, you're a bit too straight forward for your good."

His comment satisfies her, earning a proud smile from her, "Because I can't fake my opinions or my expressions. So being straight forward is the only option I have. Now goodbye."

All four of them are standing outside Jaanvi's café. The boys decided to drop the girls over there since they didn't have their car with them. The whole ride Dhruv was talking to Aditi and sometimes Jaanvi while Kiaan stayed silent. Observing her.

Kiaan couldn't believe how much his brother was talking. Talking to Jaanvi was normal for Dhruv since they grew up together but it was the first time he ever met Aditi at the Ahuja house. This surprised Kiaan considering his brother is quiet and shy but spoke carefree with Aditi. He likes seeing this side of Dhruv.

"I'm not going," Kiaan declares locking the car. "I want to taste some food from your weird looking café." Her mouth opens defensively to argue and make him regret everything he's said without thinking twice but he beats her. "Let me add, cheap café." He mutters wearing his sunglasses.

"Cheap?" She repeats directly to which he nods casually, "Hello, Mr. our price rate starts from four hundred rupees, so please explain, how is this cheap?" The red Jaanvi folds her arms. Furrowing at his shades.

He leers, "I meant the appearance of this café seems cheap to me. The price isn't too expensive, so I'd still go cheap." He loves getting on her nerve.