88- 'Give Me A Reason'

Me when I realize this story reached 500K reads!!! Lol cuz Trump gotta dance a little.

Started Typing On - 23/03/2019

Finished Typing On - 25/03/2019

Chapter 88- 'Give Me A Reason'

~

Author's Pov:

It all felt like slow motion. He was running over to her body- fast but he felt like his legs were taking forever to reach her. Her hair floating around her head. His scream was heard but even that felt like it was replaying in the slowest quality.

"No-no, no, no please, god no." Kiaan was freaking out, he felt like the heart would jump out of his chest and burst into flames right in front of his eyes before he could do anything. His legs were giving up seeing her lifeless body in front of him. Well, that's what he thought. His legs felt like they'd give up, leaving him dropping on the floor as they get cut of his body but he ran towards her.

His concerned, scared and freaked out eyes were watching her body as he gripped her arm, pulling her body out. For a second he felt like he'd move away from her in shock. She didn't choke the water. Neither did she open her eyes. There she was in his arms, all quiet-too silent for her own good. She wasn't smiling at him like other days, or poking her tongue out to irritate the hell out of him. She wasn't running away from him with a giggle-ooh, how much her giggle soften the room, as if the gentle sound of her laugh could make the lamplight more golden and the fire burn warmer than before. Her giggle always made him feel warm and comfortable. And loved.

Just what he liked.

And he wasn't running behind her with a smirk.

"Please don't." He brought her face closer to his chest, rubbing her back hoping it'll help. His rough hand roamed around her wet back, confused on how to help her. Never in his life has he been through this situation. "DHRUV!" He yelled, tears spilling from the corner of his eyes. His cries his the walls, harder than it should have. His loud sobs echoed around the bathroom and room as he kept screaming her name. He pulled her head back, wiping the dripping water off of his wife's face.

He wiped away the drops of water on the corner of her eyes. Her cheeks were still red but they weren't warm like before. His touch on her natural red cheeks wasn't like before, they were cold and raw, it almost felt like her cheeks were coloured rather than appearing natural to him now. She felt empty.

He moved his thumbs on her lips, wiping away the cold water. The blood from her cut lower lip was still there, he flipped his hand to see the blood on his fingertip with water mixed. The sadness in his voice was melting by the sound of the house, the muffled sobs wracked against his chest in return vibrating her body against him.

"Bha--" Dhruv's anxious and urgent voice trailed off at the scene in front of him. Unlike his crying brother, he adjusted himself to the situation far better than Kiaan. Screaming his father's name for help, he ran over to Kiaan taking Jaanvi from his arm. Kiaan glanced up to see his brother from teary eyes.