61- The History

For those wondering why Jaanvi was scared of Kiaan and not responding to him on the last chapter, your questions would be answered on this chapter!

Started Typing On - 21/02/2019

Chapter 61- The History

~

Author's Pov:

She woke up from a deep, heavy sleep at around six forty AM. The sun shining through the dark greyish black curtains, right into her eyes-not too bright, thankfully from the help of the curtains blocking the way. Lightly, sighing Jaanvi covered her face with her palms. Ughhh. The dryness of her palms irritating her already, growling in her head she tried to get up, only for her body to slam down on the soft mattress.

Her face tilted to meet her husband's sleepy face on her shoulders. His lips parted, eyes shut, and nose touching her soft, delicate and smooth skin. She could already tell he was enjoying the peaceful sleep. His strong, muscular arm, sitting on her small stomach, rising up and down as she took breaths. Kiaan's arm wasn't just resting on her stomach, it had tacked itself under her waist. This is a task, isn't it? She thought.

Lifting her leg up a little, she shoved Kiaan's not so gently. Once his leg was of, of her she tucked her hands around his, taking them away from her stomach as quietly as she could without breaking his perfect sleep. Done. She smiled.

Ready to get of the bed, she stayed in her spot seeing his forehead and eyes covered with hair. Jaanvi leaned forward without any hesitation, touching his smooth dark black hair. They felt silky as she pushed them away from his face. He looks so gorgeous. She grinned, fixing his messy hair carefully without waking him up.

She slipped away from the bed, wearing her slipped as the cold breeze touched her naked arms. She felt the cold breeze washing over her body with the temperature, wrapping her arms around her naked arms, she scanned the room to find her jumper somewhere around. Maybe on the couch. She walked to the couch seeing a black hoodie laying there. Unfolding it quickly, she noticed it was Kiaan's. Even though she knew it'll be baggy for her small figure she still slipped it on to get away from the cold.

Taking her phone from the table, she walked out to the living room. Opening up the curtains, letting the bright sun shine in, lighting the whole dark house. Should I call her? She thought, biting her lower lip in confusion. I should. She finally decided to hit the call icon on her phone under the name of 'Adi.'

The phone ringed for brief thirty seconds before Aditi answered with a smile on her face,

"Jaanvi." She smiled over the phone, putting her finger on her lips to tell Dhruv to shut up.

She didn't say hi, this means she's happy. Wait! She was angry with me. Jaanvi walked out of the house, wanting some privacy and not wanting to wake up Kiaan. She walked down the stairs quietly answering Aditi, "Adi." Whenever she called Aditi her phone could be answered as, 'Hey Jaan.' Or 'what happened now?' this 'Jaanvi' was always used when Aditi was super happy. She's in a good mood.

"What's up?" Aditi questioned, her smile fading away as she heard the low voice of Jaanvi from the other side of the phone. Aditi was having some tea with Dhruv at a local shop on a free Wednesday afternoon. She gazed at her watch, seeing it was five ten PM in India. "isn't it around six over there Jaanvi?" Concern lacing her voice. 'What happened?' Dhruv mouthed, putting his tea cup down on the table, now looking equally as worried as Aditi. She held her palm up, telling him to be quiet.

"Nothing. I just woke up early." Jaanvi chipped, walking into the park near her apartment. She walked on the wet green grass from the rain which happened last night, the cold drops of water touching her warm-now cold feet, making her shiver. "I miss you." She shrugged, sighing.