44- 'You're Weird, You Know?'

Few paragraphs towards the end are written on my phone so there MAY be mistakes. (Autocorrect sucks- I did proof read it but in case if you find any please point it out or ignore it.)

Started Typing On - 7/01/2019

Chapter 44- 'Your Weird, You Know?'

~

Jaanvi's Pov:

"Let me do it." I offered him my help for the fifth time but it seems like he doesn't want to listen. Ha, why will he listen? I'm the one who has to clean this messed up kitchen, all personally done by the help of Mr Rajput.

I was right now stirring the Paneer curry, letting the spices mix well into it, giving it delicious taste. God knows where Kiaan got the idea of helping me all of a sudden. First I thought it's his plan and pissing me off but not seeing any sign of danger I accepted the offer. He suggested that it'll be better if he kneads the wheat flour while I was busy chopping the Paneer into little pieces.

It's been around fifteen minutes and he's still having a very hard time trying to knead it properly. I peeked over his shoulder to my right seeing the dough all wet. I groaned as my eyes fell on the flour he dropped on the counter from the mixing.

"Kiaan!" I raised my voice, sternly looking at him. He tilts his head to my side looking guilty. Showing me his puppy dog eyes he shrugged his shoulders, still having his hands covered in flour. Wet flour.

"I tried ok?" He defended himself seeing my serious look.

"Yeah, and you succeeded in creating a mess. Just look around the kitchen!" water splashes were on the floor when Kiaan walked to the sink to fill up the glad of water. On the way he dropped so much that I nearly slipped. Wheat flour on the floor, if I take a step to my side I'd be touching it.

The bowl he was using to knead the flour into was found after ten minutes of search. I told him, 'Use the medium sized one.' But no, I'm crazy nah! He opened all the cupboard looking for one damn large bowl. That's not even the problem.

Mr so called king didn't even put those small bowls back inside the cupboard. They were all laying on the counter leaving hardly any space to work. I am a neat person. I need my work place to be clean, with as much space as possible and this was not clean and neither had I had space.

I honestly wanted to leave for space seeing the scene in front of me. Calm down Jaanvi.

In return he said to me few minutes back, 'All your fault. You should have brought some large bowls.'

Now you tell me, how am I, the girl who just stepped her foot in this house few hours ago supposed to know how many large bowls he has? Or how many more he should have? Does he think I have some magic powers? Because I don't think so.

"Yaar, sorry nah. But look I'm trying ok?" It was the second time he shrugged his shoulders, muttering something under his breathe.

I turned the stove off, putting the glass lid on top of the pan to let it steam. Washing my hands quickly, I gently pushed Kiaan out of my way from my waist, rolling my eyes.

"Jaan-"

"Idiot."

"Prat" He replied taking his hands away from the flour bowl, as I started kneading it.

"Asshat" I responded after thinking for a second.

"Muppet" He murmured, rubbing his hands together to put the flour that stuck to his fingers back inside the bowl.

"Oii!" I yelled moving his hand away.

"I won!" He winked as I narrowed my eyes at him.

"How?" I questioned putting some flour on the wet dough.