101- Destroyed/Ruined Life Of Hers

Imagine this is Jennifer Winget who plays Jaanvi!

Started Typing On - 06/04/2019 (4.47 Pm)

Chapter 101- Destroyed/Ruined Life Of Hers 

~

Jaanvi's Pov:

"Are you sure you can manage? I could come over." I hear the concerned voice of Kiaan over the phone. I instantly smiled at his worried sick behaviour. He's always been like that. "Jaan?"

"I'm here." I muttered stuffing the doughnut into my mouth. Licking away the melting chocolate on lip all because of Kiaan. Back story; I reminded Kiaan to put the doughnuts away on the fridge so the icing doesn't melt but he doesn't remember things now days. All he remembers is his work and ordering me around to 'wear this and don't wear this or you'll get cold. Eat this, don't eat this.' So now, I'm eating a chocolate doughnut with the melting-"I've travelled from the bus before Kiaan."

"I-I know." His voice lowers like he's disappointed at himself for not being here with me or that I'm not listening to him.

"You can't come, we both are aware of that." I murmured once the doughnut was chewed and inside my throat and down it goes into my stomach. I grab the purse from the couch and start to search for the key I left inside the black purse. "I'll call you once I'm sitting on the bus then I'll leave a miscall when I'm heading back home." Maybe this could convince him.

He just sighed, his usual habit. "Aarav could com--"

"Kiaan, no." I refused. Aarav already has too much on his plate. He's a nice guy but I'm not comfortable enough to travel with Kiaan's male friends, especially when I'm a living vomit machine. Kiaan's words, not mine. "I like the bus. It's quiet and affordable. It's not nice to disturb Aarav when he must be doing something." I said fishing out the key.

Looking at my reflection on the mirror I nodded at myself holding the phone closer to my ear. I touched my six weeks old stomach and smiled. I still looked the same size wise but only I could feel and tell the difference. I wore a black and orange printed maxi dress with ethnic patterns around it with normal sleeves. The dress finished just few inches below my knee. I left my hair open because I couldn't be bothered tying them up and walked out the room with the keys jingling around my fingers.

I glance up at the clock to see it's already twelve past three. "Kiaan I really have to go. I'll talk to you later, promise."

"You better be home by two or I'm sending Aarav over if I can't come." It can be frustrating at times but I try to push away the feeling. Yes, I'm not perfectly aware of the place but I've travelled from the bus before. Even if I get lost I can speak English and I have a phone but seems like Kiaan forgot everything.

"Yes." My voice was tight in return to his bossy nature. I hated the bossy Kiaan.

"Don't stay out in the sun much. Wear an h--"

"I have a hate Kiaan." I roll my eyes but I can't help but smile at his protective nature. "I've also got a jacket incase it gets cold, good? And I've definitely got a plastic bag with me for the vomits. If I vomit." I stressed the word if purposely.

He chuckled over the phone. The loud and my mood lifting chuckle. "Darling, oh, you will vomit. Thankfully not in Reyansh's car this time. Poor man is still struggling to find the same car without the vomit prints on them." He said in a matter-of-fact tone and laughed again making me groan.

"You offered to send him over last Thursday. Not my fault." I walk out the house, pushing the key inside the hole and twist it. Making sure it's locked I walk down the stairs carefully with my purse strap on my shoulder. "He needs to calm down his love and desire for cars."