75- One

I wish I could say Anus-sorry Uranus was beautiful but it wasn't. I still prefer Jupiter and Mars.

Started FIRST Typing On - 28/12/2018 (6284 Words.)

Chapter 75- One

~

Jaanvi's Pov:

Mature Scenes Ahead-  (I won't give those boring warnings saying 'Under 18 don't read,' cause I myself am not over 18 lol. And I KNOW you'll read anyways and I'm a cool gurl lol. )

"Are you sure Jaanvi?" He questioned focusing his chocolate orbs on my face. Waiting to catch some sort of expressions leading to a 'No.' A possible 'No' that he was predicting to hear from me before I could murder him on forcing himself on me. I mean, I've got pretty strong legs and very hungry hands, which are always ready to grab onto someone's neck. I don't but I go around telling people I do, it does the job. I'd advice every girl to do that and to carry a little knife with them at all times. 

I lowered my gaze, hiding underneath my black lashes, using them as a blanket. Or as a cave, trying to hide a blush already blooming darkly on my cheeks. We were now home. The whole drive Kiaan kept glancing at me time to time. When I asked him out of curiosity 'What happened?' he just shook his head, laughing as he replied, 'Shit. I thought I was dreaming but you really said you loved me? Right?' I covered my face up with my hand, trying not to laugh. Idiot.

His right hand found itself on my cheeks. His eyes were daring me, demanding me to answer the question. To use my voice. Instantly my eyes closed feeling the cold yet warm hand touching my skin. It stayed closed for a minutes or so but I could feel his intense dark gaze filled with lust-no, love, watching me carefully, waiting to find something, just something.

"Ariel." He says, his voice huskier than usual. I could feel his breath fanning my face, and standing so close to me did no help. To me or to my body. It felt so intimidating with him standing so close to me. It's not like I've been close before, I mean we kissed but this was different. Maybe because I knew what this meant.

Started ReTyping On - 13/03/2019

The way my nickname rolled over his tongue always had me feeling such strange and strong weird pull towards him. I could never imagine myself being angry with him if he called me 'Ariel.' It always made me feel different in many ways. I felt so loved every time he called me Ariel. I felt special, unique, I felt beautiful. Though half of my life I didn't exactly feel that emotion. It wasn't about looking presentable to me. Or to look pretty, it was about feeling pretty. Happy. Loved.

I had a girl in my class. She had extreme long black hair, curly also. Everyone use to make fun of her because they were too long. Just way to thick and long for a fourteen year old. It kinda hurt me how other classmates would make fun of her or tell her 'tell your mum to give you a haircut.' I always felt bad because she was happy with the clothes she wore, the way she plaited her hair, the way she looked. She was happy.

And then there was me. I was called named like 'Motherless Child.' But I wasn't bullied about my physically appearance. Sometimes I wished I was. Least I wouldn't be called names or least my father would be called 'Mute.' I could have dealed with comments on my face, my hair or my body. Maybe it wouldn't have hurt much. And maybe because I know and I feel Kiaan would still have loved me. And got me out of the trauma like my fears.

Perhaps being called ugly and later given the name Ariel would have made me feel even happier than I am. Right now I just thought, I imagined and hoped that, that girl-in my class hopefully met someone who'd love her long hair. Her face. And just her.