34- Low In Patience

"Let go of the thoughts that don't make you strong." ~ Unknown

Started Typing On - 25/12/2018

Finished Typing On - 26/12/2018

~

Chapter 34- Low In Patience

Jaanvi's Pov:

Was I supposed to let it all out? Frankly speaking I don't have an answer to my own question. My father say's 'some questioned are meant not to be answered.' Just like his question wasn't answered.

'Why did you take my wife away from me god?' He never says it in front of me but the way he looks at my mother's picture in his room, says it all. His bright, wet eyes boring into her picture waiting for her to speak. He's been waiting. For twenty-five-long-years now. His question remained as a question.

I asked him once, 'Don't you wonder why god took her away?' he smiled writing in my notebook, moving his hands quickly around the pen in happiness. I took the book from his hand reading,

'No. Because I want to hear the answer to it myself. When I meet her in heaven.'

Saying I was awing at his words was an understatement. Could someone love someone so much? The way his eyes brighten, his thin lined lips turning into a gorgeous smile showing off his dimples really made me wonder, 'How is he alive till now?' Wasn't it the more you love someone the harder it is to live without them?

I thoughts the same. Well, I guess that's a question I want to be answered by my father.

I was still in the same position, hugging Kiaan tightly. I felt lighter. I felt a pressure was released from my chest, which I kept in place for years. It all felt so easy, so relaxing and so calm.

Letting it all out wasn't as hard as imagined it to be. Or perhaps, the person I was sharing it all with was easy to get along with. Easy to understand me.

It all felt so right in many ways.

In many emotions.

"Thank you." The words came out of my mouth which I never imagined to use for Kiaan. The most, least expected person. I was thankful. For the first time, apart from Aditi I had someone. Someone who could handle me, w-with this clown fear. She knew about it but never knew the exact reasons behind it.

I gave her false information's how I find clowns scary and horrifying.

Lucky I never had this type of panic attack in front of dad. I'm glad I didn't.

"W-why?" His voice sudden came out. His tone was slow, hinting me that the question kept running inside his head but only just came out. "W-why so much hate Jaanvi? What did you do to deserve it?"

I pulled away looking down. How was I supposed to face him? I mean, how are you supposed to face someone after showing how weak and much hatred you've gained over the years. It wasn't pleasing, was it?

"I-I d-don't know." My words came out drier then I assumed. "S-she just hates me." I shrugged sighing loudly. "Never liked me, not even a bit. I-it's like s-she j-just hates me because I'm m-mum's daughter, you know? In e-every topic s-she'll bring mum and s-say mean stuff." My voice was low towards the end. Even the thought of hearing rude words towards my mum hurt me.

"Do you think it's out of jealously?" he questioned. Was it that obvious?

I nodded in agreement. "Even I thought the same Kiaan." For the first time, I-suppose-I agreed with him, with my husband. My hand flung right onto his from the right guess. I mean, I thought it was right. There was no room to think over this again, her behaviour was quiet evident for me to realise how jealous she was.