60- Lover Or Stalker?

The Author has returned from Jupiter! And yes, I prefer Mars any day! And, I brought you diamonds  abd330  as you requested 😌

Started Typing On - 20/02/2019 (6.24 PM)

Chapter 60- Lover Or Stalker?

~

Author's Pov:

"Why should I?" She heard his voice, closer to her ear. His tone had become lighter than usual, a sigh of danger or something mischief running around his head. Jaanvi wasn't stupid to think he's joking, obviously he wasn't. Expected. Her breath hitched not knowing how to react. Happy? Nervous? Worried? Or what? The real reason behind her confusion was her feelings. I don't love him. Yes, I like him but love? She dreamt of this day to be filled with passion love in her eyes and her spouse, but she didn't feel the love blurring out the objects around them.

She wasn't quite sure whether she loved him at all.

He, Kiaan, has been in love with her over ten years. Ten years of waiting. Waiting to be with her, to see her, smile seeing her laugh just be there for her. Now that he's been married to her, got to know her in these few days he had a hard time trying to control himself around her. He promised himself to wait, wait until Jaanvi feels the same way for him as he does but she was so tempting to even ignore or maintain distance.

Her brown deep, earthy brown eyes, just like the colour of earth. Beautiful earth. All he ever wanted to do was drown into those orbs. Those orbs which diverted his attention from everything, even swimming, and they still do. Shining in the sunlight and captivating at night, under the small lamp. They were his eyes to watch his whole life.

The types of eyes, that just dragging you onto your feet for someone.

Her lips were pale pink, reminding him of roses. They weren't full, or small, just the medium size which he was addicted to after tasting. The first when he kissed her, all he felt was and thought about was, 'Where were you all my life?' Her lips had ignited fire all over his body, every time he touched his lips, all he wanted was to claim hers so he remembers the taste, and feels all those emotions one by one.

Just the thought of kissing her had sent a sensual feeling down his body, having a strong urge of kissing her, touching her. She was his drug.

He neglected all of that. Her eyes, nose, lips, cheeks, her face, her body, everything. He waited, and waited, patiently for her. For years.

Flash Back- Kiaan was 25 over here! Jaanvi was 23

"What are you looking at Ma?" Kiaan asked his mum, seeing her and his father boring into the phone with so much interest. What has caught their attention? Loosening his tie around his neck, irritating him, he walked over to his parents. Looking over their shoulders he saw them looking at a picture.

He sighed, rolling his eyes. Boring old, wedding pictures. He thought, ready to walk into his room to freshen up, just then his eyes caught a girl. He took a step back, putting his face on his mother's shoulder while she sat on the couch.

"Beautiful? Isn't she?" She questioned, noticing Kiaan lost.

"Jaanvi?" He muttered, taking the phone away from his mother's hold.

"Yes," His father replied with a cheerful voice. "Ansh sent us picture from Nirmla's daughter's wedding, we couldn't make it so he sent these over. Jaanvi has grown up now, look at her." He smiled, seeing Kiaan zooming into the photo. "Zooming in wouldn't make her come over here Kiaan." He joked, taking the phone away from him.