| Bonus Chapter |

[A/N] So, originally I created the concept of this story to be free of smuts, and I'm not changing that entirely. But I know some of my readers like it (I do too), so this is a gift of sorts.

This is just a bonus chapter with the sexual content itself. If you don't want to read it, it's okay. It will not add anything new to the story. It would have been a private chapter if Wattpad hadn't removed the feature. But, oh well.

Anyway, enjoy. 😊

---

SEXUAL CONTENT AHEAD

---

My mind felt fuzzy and disorientated, my conscience nowhere to be found. I was barely aware of anything, only clinging to Jungkook with intent.

His lips molded mine in a languorous pace, tasting and teasing and making me crazy. His kiss was deep, warm, addictive. I wanted nothing more as my fingers clutched his dark hair and held him to me.

We were pressed against each other, the warmth of his skin finding mine, even with his tee and my robe in between. I could feel my nipples hardening, not sure if it was because of the heat or the friction against the silk. Whatever the reason, I felt it and he felt it too.

The rumble of approval resonated in his throat, his arm tightening around my waist and bringing me flush against him. I held onto his shoulders as he angled my head sideways, using the leverage to thrust his tongue against mine.

This wasn't a normal kiss. It wasn't just a brush of lips and a slight content. This was a claiming, a way for him to mark me as his. A way to place me deeper under his spell, making certain no one could ever refute such hold.

Ensuring I wouldn't be able to deny it.

And why would I anyway? I wanted him, simple and clear, just like he implied on that stormy night back in his penthouse. He'd seen through my façade, past the lie I told even to myself.

I had been afraid, terrified of what would be the outcome if I gave myself up to him. Of how bad it would hurt when he went back to being him and left me behind.

But I couldn't resist him, couldn't turn away. Couldn't keep pretending I didn't want to pull his clothes off, finally being able to feel him completely and without any barriers.

Without reservations.

Sliding my hands down his chest and past his abdomen, I gripped the hem of his tee and started to push it upwards, revealing the smooth skin. He had to stop kissing me and pull it off his head, throwing the thing somewhere beside us and cupping my face right after, his lips returning in a heartbeat.

My hands wandered, touching the definition of muscles and making him groan. My touch was light, exploratory. Figuring out his reactions to each thing I did. Learning the way his body liked to be touched.

He continued his assault on my mouth, our lips probably swollen by now, as I reached the edge of his sweatpants. I just held onto the elastic with one hand as the other found his neck again, pulling him closer.

Jungkook parted from my lips and looked down at me, his breath harsh against my face. Using his hands on my shoulders, he pushed me back until the edge of the mattress touched my legs, making me sit down out of reflex.

He braced both his hands on the bed beside me, the look in his eyes intent. I scooted back, going for the middle of the mattress and he followed me, resembling a wild cat chasing his prey.

When he judged I had gone far enough, he grabbed one of my calves, stilling my movements as he advanced. My robe had begun to part, giving him an ample view of the center of my chest, but concealing my breasts.