| Bonus Chapter |

Alright, so this is a bonus chapter, just to provide some backstory and insight. This is supposed to go in between chapters 23 and 24.

It is also a test. This is told by Jimin's point of view, and the test goes both ways. It's to see if you guys like the idea of a JM fanfic and to see how well or not I could write it.

So yay, there you go.

---

Closing the file on my computer screen, my mood automatically increased. The day was finally over and I could go check on Hyejin and make sure she was okay.

These last days had been all but chaotic, considering all the events.

According to my sister, I should be happy that she decided to leave the idiot she had end up marrying, but she didn't get my point. I would've been happy if she was happy. Which she wasn't.

No, I didn't want her with Jungkook for past experiences of how he undoubtedly left women behind, shattering their hearts and egos as if they were nothing. But leaving him seemed to have only made her worse, a shadow of who she used to be.

Hyejin had always been that kind of happy person, the annoyingly cheerful one. Since we were children, she was magically content with everything and trying to spread the feeling to everybody else.

Now, she sat silently as we watched TV. Didn't smile while she worked, as I realized upon watching her for a moment two days ago, when I went to have lunch with her. She didn't tease me about not having a girlfriend as she usually did.

My sweet little miss sunshine had just hidden behind the clouds.

I hated it.

I was trying to be supportive and give her time to think, but she was rushing everything as much as she could. She wouldn't listen, she just wanted a divorce.

I understood she was hurt, and I wanted to kill Jungkook for it, but that was the thing. Leaving him had not made anything better, on the contrary. But what exactly could I say? Don't leave the lying dumbo?

Yeah, right.

Shaking my head from all the problems I had already dealt with during the day, I turned my computer off and stood up. Checking my wristwatch, I calculated I had time to pick something up on my way to see my sister, so we could have dinner together.

As I put on my suit jacket and reached for the switch on my desk lamp, a human earthquake pushed my door open and stepped inside completely uninvited. Retreating my hand without touching the switch, I sighed.

I knew this would not be as easy as it seemed.

- My secretary said you left these for me. - accused Jungkook as I sat back down on my chair. - What the fuck is this, hyung?

I eyed the papers on his hand, merely acknowledging them. But it was only a reflex. I didn't have to look to know what he was talking about.

- As it says on the envelope, those are divorce papers. - I stated calmly, looking at the man.

He looked like crap, honestly. I could see the dark shadows under his eyes, how his hair was just too messy, as if he hadn't combed through it in days. How his suit just seemed to be a little too loose on his body.

Jeon Jungkook looked like a hopeless person.

- Oh, you don't say. - he continued, oblivious of my assessment of him. - And what do you expect me to do with it?

- Sign on the indicated lines, perhaps?

His eyes bulged as he glared at me, his skin turning a little too red. For a moment, I thought he was going to reach for me and use me as a punching bag. He certainly had the strength for it.