Chapter Nineteen

[A/N] There isn't smut in this one, but it hints to it. Thought I should tell you.

---

"I gave the world
just for you"

---

I'm on a balcony, staring out into the horizon as the sun rises. The colors mixing into each other and creating a beautiful cacophony of blues, oranges and the reminiscent black from the night sky.

I tilt my neck sideways and close my eyes, the faint breeze making my hair fly unruly around my face and a shiver to run down me. I smile to the landscape, thinking that moment couldn't get any better.

But just as the thought occurs to me I know it's a lie. It could get better, and just by thinking about it, it just did.

Strong arms envelop me from behind, warm lips going directly for the sensitive skin below my ear as hands pull me back into a hard body. I think I let out a moan, but I couldn't be sure.

Despite the clear demand in the touches, they are soft and gentle. They don't force me, only guide my responses.

Suddenly, I'm turned around and held by the waist, fingers closing onto the sides of my robe. I look up to find a pair of brown eyes that barely contains the fire inside them, desire and lust as clear as the day starting behind me.

His gaze drops, eyeing my mouth as his tongue traces his bottom lip. Straining on my tiptoes, I touch my nose to his, closing my eyes and breathing the air that comes out of him.

He advances, our lips brushing against each other as the heat doubles. I feel him untying the knot on my robe and tilt my head up, waiting for him to close the little distance between us.

My eyes opened lazily, and I blinked a couple of times to orientate myself. Glancing around I realized this is the resort room and judging by the sky's color through the glass window, I apparently forgot to close the drapes over last night, this is not an hour I should be awake at all.

The sky is still dark, just a hint of color at the very bottom, indicating that the sun will rise in about an hour or so.

Thinking I should go back to sleep, I snuggle onto my pillow, stretching my fingers wide open on top of a smooth and warm surface. Wait a moment, this isn't my pillow. Looking at what my head is laying on, I come face to face with Jungkook, his eyes open and watching me.

Like a flash, memories of last night come rushing back. Of us, in this very bed we're laying on right now, clinging to each other as if it was the end of the world. As if our very lives depended on it.

As I find his eyes, I also realize I'm naked in his arms, my skin shivering from the knowledge. He smirks cutely at me, his hair a literal mess from all the times I pulled at it some hours ago.

I tried to move, to disentangle myself from him, but a slight discomfort between my legs stop me, reminding me exactly what it was we were doing last night. I winced, frowning at the feeling, as my husband tightened his hold around my body and settled me back on his chest.

- Don't move like that, you'll hurt yourself. – he mumbled, kissing the top of my head.

- I'm okay. – I said, sliding my finger down to his abs and then back up his chest.

We stayed quiet for a moment, just the sound of our breathing marring the air. I noticed how relaxed I was around him, even though I had nothing covering me but the sheets. Not that it mattered. He had seen me and touched me all over last night, and he could feel every part of me pressed against him then.