Prologue

"What !! Bankrupt !!" Shouted a young man in the middle of breakfast with his family. They sat three on the table. Pho - the head of the family, Mae - the regulator of everything and their son Krist - a young man who is still in 12th grade.

"Sorry Krist !!" Pho said weakly. He also did not expect that his company would close this soon. All of his work for 10 years vanished. Friends and business partners invest in the wrong land. All of that caused so much debt that he had to sell all of his assets.

"Krist told Pho. Don't trust Uncle Golf. Pho never listened to Krist." Krist said angrily. He had warned his father to be careful in investing, but the father only thought it was the babble of small children. Only a breeze ago.

"Enough Krist, you don't need to shout like that to Pho." Mae said trying to calm Krist down.

"Where is Uncle Golf !!" Krist really wants to hit that uncle.

"Krist ..." Pho said softly.

"WHERE IS UNCLE GOLF !!" Krist shouted, who couldn't hold back his anger.

"GOLF IS DEAD !! HE KILLS HIMSELF !! YOU ARE SATISFIED NOW !!" Pho angry then got to his feet and left the dining room. Krist is sitting limp, how is his future going. He still needs money for his school fees.

"Krist, your father has paid all your tuition for the around this year. He wants you to graduate without having to think about school fees. For college, we hope you understand. We are facing this situation together. Next week we have to move from this house. confiscated by the bank. " Persuade Mae.

"Mae ... Krist hates pho. This is all pho fault ... hik ..." Krist cried in his mother beloved arms.

"Forgive your pho Krist." Ask Mae.

***

Krist walks sluggishly to his class. Everything is no longer the same for Krist. Though only yesterday he joked and planned a trip to Japan with his friends. Krist doesn't know how he will tell his friends. Let alone go to Japan, maybe to eat Krist will be difficult later.

"KRIST !!" Said someone who jumped hugging Krist from behind

"SHIT WAYO !!" Krist almost fell tumbling forward. Wayo needs to be aware of his weight. He is not as light as his imagined.

"What happened to you ?" Wayo said that seeing Krist face was different.

"It is okay." Krist isn't ready to dismantle his disgrace.

"Krist next month we go to Japan." Wayo said with enthusiasm. He has made a list of places he will visit.

"Yo ... looks like I can't go." Krist said quietly.

"Why Krist?" Ask Wayo.

"There's a sudden need." Krist said looking for an excuse.

"What is that need?"

"You don't need to know."

"Why ?"

"It's family business." Krist said final did not want to discuss any longer. Wayo understands and discusses other things.

***

"KRIST !!" A teacher frantically approached Krist who was sitting in the garden.

"What's wrong, Miss?" Krist asked in surprise.

"Follow me to hospital."

"Why ?"

"Your father committed suicide." The instant the Krist world became pitch black.

***

3 months later....

Tok ... tok ... tok ...

Krist knocked on the door of the hotel room numbered 2038. He had an appointment with the owner of the room.

The door opened and revealed a handsome young man who was still wearing an elegant suit jacket.

"I'm from gay sex service. My name is Arthit." Krist said.

"Please enter Kitty." Answer the handsome young man pulled Krist into the room and kissed him fiercely.

Zyzy:

Ckckck... ckckck ... add on to the debt ff 🤣🤣🤣. When will Krist and Arthit will finish at this rate?

This is the story of the request from @yuzuyizi. I don't know to make a short story or not, it depend on Zyzy mood later.

Hopefully you all like this FF story.

Thanks if you don't like it? Anyway you have to like it. 😂😂😂. Must.com

So like it ya 😉😉😉.