Chapter 3

Singto bring a basin of warm water and a small towel to take to the room. He walked and sat beside the bed. Insert the small towel into a basin of warm water and squeeze it then stick it to the forehead of the young man who is sleeping in his bed.

"Mae ... hik ... Mae ... hik ..." the young man exclaimed in his sleep. His body was hot reaching 39.7 C. Singto sighed and took his cellphone and called someone.

"The heat doesn't go down?" Singto said without the usual 'Halo' when his call was lifted.

".........."

"I gave the medicine too."

".........."

"You come here and check on him." Singto said in a commanding tone.

".........."

"I'm waiting in 15 minutes." Singto doesn't want to know where his personal doctor is. What is certain is that his personal doctor must quickly reach Singto house.

Singto put his cellphone on the bedside next to his bed. He extended his hand to examine the sleeping young man forehead.

"Get well soon Krist ..."

Flashback On

Krist fell limp after being hit by Singto. Krist cry didn't stop from before Singto touched him until after Singto touched him.

"Stop crying." Singto said who was sitting on the edge of the hotel bed. Krist is still sobbing, guilt and helplessness which makes he hate himself even more.

"You are my slave. You just do what I say." Singto said that turned Krist face facing him by force.

"This is wrong P ... this is wrong ... hik ..." Tears continued to flow on Krist's white cheeks.

"What's wrong? You sold yourself and I bought it." Asked Singto.

"P is Wayo's fiance. P'Singto has an affair from Wayo." Krist said angrily. P'Sinto does not have the right to get a partner as good and as cutie as Wayo.

"That's my business with Wayo. It's none of your business." Singto answered casually as if this was no big deal.

"You betrayed my best friend !!!"

"The one who sleeps with me is you." Singto said pointing his index finger to Krist chest. "So you are also a traitor  right?" Singto displays his winning smile. It's true what Singto said. Whatever the reason Krist was guilty of Wayo.

"Do ... do you love Wayo?" Ask Krist is nervous. He really hopes Singto will say that he loves Wayo. At least the Krist would consider this mere just an errancy.

"That's my business !!" Singto snapped. "Your business is to serve me." Singto said, who immediately repressed Krist body. Singto starts kissing Krist lower lip, sucking and sipping it. Krist who was shocked by Singto treatment immediately pushed and hit Singto back.

"Bitch, we do it once more !!" Singto continued to impose his wishes intentionally even though he knew Krist felt both his body and his heart ache. Krist fainted in the middle of their activities.

Singto felt that he was not free in the hotel with the condition of Krist fainting and Krist body temperature getting hot. Finally Singto decides to bring Krist home and calls his personal doctor.

Flashback Off.

***

This is Sunday. Wayo is bored at home, he wants to shop and buy clothes for Krist. Even though Krist might not want to accept the gift, Wayo will force him to accept it.