CHAPTER 13

Krist walked back and forth, he was worried that P'Beam had gone 7 hours but had not return yet. Usually P'Beam only takes 1 hour to shop at the supermarket.

Wayo was also worried, he nervously looked at the door in the hope that P'Beam would go home soon.

"Do we need to report the police?" Asks Wayo.

"Not 24 hours P'Beam disappeared, after all we were just children, maybe the police officer didn't want to respond to us." Krist answered.

"What should we do ?" Wayo starts to bite his fingernails. This is Wayo habit if he is in nervous mode.

"We call P'Forth."

30 minutes later...

Forth opened the door in a hurry after getting a report from Krist and Wayo. Krist and Wayo started crying when they saw Forth coming.

"P'Beam hasn't come home yet ... hua ..." Wayo said while crying.

"It's been 7 hours, but he hasn't come home yet ..." Krist began to join in.

"You both don't cry, explain everything to me" Forth said trying to calm the two naughty boys.

"P ... P'Beam said he wanted to shop for food in the supermarket but until now P'Beam hasn't come home yet. What should we do P'Forth?" Krist said trembling. He was worried that something bad would happen to Beam.

"The cellphone is also not active." Connect Wayo.

BRAK ... !! The sound of the door being forced open.

"Where is P'Beam?" Ask the person who just entered with the breaths being cut off.

"Sing ... why are you here?" Asked Forth was confused.

"I called him P. I'm afraid. So I called everything in contact." Krist answered.

"Beam hasn't come home from when he shop." Forth tried to explain to Singto.

"We report to police P'Forth." Singto said. He was afraid that his father would do bad things to Beam.

"I think so, I'll call my men to help find Beam." Said Forth immediately called someone to ask for help.

"Come on P." Invite Singto after Forth is finished with his call.

"We're coming!" Krist and Wayo said together.

"You both stay here" Singto said. This is not a children game.

"WE FOLLOW !!" Krist and Wayo insisted.

"You're just troublesome later." Singto said.

"You want get bite again!" Threaten Wayo. "Krist take your pan."

"STOP! STOP!" Forth shouted. He had been worried, they added began to make some fight. "You two are here. If Beam goes home, let me know. Sing comes with me."

Krist and Wayo were eager to throw a skillet in front of Singto who put on that pretentious arrogant look. Only Forth and Singto set foot, the door opened again.

"Where are you going?" Asks Beam who came home brought several large packages.

"P'BEAM !!" Krist and Wayo ran to hug Beam. While Singto and Forth sighed in relief.

"What is this ?" Asked Beam was confused.

"We think P'Beam is gone." Said Krist who received the nod of head support from Wayo.

"They worry that you not come back for a long time and your cellphone can't be contacted." Obviously Forth then kissed Beam forehead. Singto took large packages from Beam shopping.

"Sorry, my cellphone has run out." Beam embraced the two children who had always made him rise to blood.

"It's okay, what important is that P'Beam has back home." Wayo said. He already considered Beam as a substitute for his father. Although there is a big difference, his father is soft but Beam is fierce. But they both care about Wayo.

"You two let me go !! So hot !! Cook there !!" Beam Command.

"Roger boss !!" Krist and Wayo immediately ran to the kitchen to prepare dinner.

"Sing ... you stay here." Said Beam.

"But..."

"Sing, I don't accept rejection"

"Alright P'Beam."

***

Singto runs up the stairs, he doesn't care how many stairs he goes through, for now every second is precious before ...

BRAK ... Singto opened the door roughly. With trembling steps he advanced step by step carefully to approach someone in front of him. Fear and guilt over his heart at this time.

"Do not come closer!!" The order of the person before him was absolute.

"Tew ... don't act reckless. We ... we can find a solution ..." Singto pleaded. His eyes had heated up to produce tears.

"Solution? What solution is Sing? My mother and father are gone. They were killed. You know KILLED !! and you know well who the killer is !!" Tew said sarcastically, sadly.

"I'm sorry Tew ... I'm sorry ..."

"I'm not that strong Sing ... my life is ruined because your family" Tew grinned. "Enjoy your guilt for whole life !!" Instantly he dropped backwards and fell free.

"TEW !!!!"

Singto woke up from a nightmare that haunted him. Tew, his best friend. Suicide in front of him.

Cold sweat poured over his body, Singto with trembling hands searching for medicine and water. But his hand was unable to bear the burden of only a glass of water until the glass fell.

"OO SHIT !!" Furious Singto was upset. He was forced to take water from the kitchen. Singto is lazy to clean the broken glass.

Singto walked into the kitchen with unbalanced steps. His soul is messed up right now. Singto saw Krist who was opening the fridge in the kitchen. Singto evil thoughts arise, he just wants to feel peaceful. And Krist is the only answer.

Singto walked slowly and smothered Krist from behind. He forcibly pulled Krist to his room and pushed Krist to fall on his bed.

Singto pounced on Krist before Krist could revolt, he kissed Krist face repeatedly, holding both of Krist hands who wanted to break away.

Krist lips are fully controlled by Singto. Singto seems deaf, he doesn't listen to Krist plea or cry.

"Serve me !!" Singto whispered at Krist ear. Krist hatred rises to the surface. Because of Suthiluck, he has a debt. And actually Singto has no right to own his body anymore.

Seeing the chance Krist kicked Singto down from the bed and unfortunately Singto fell on the broken glass.

"ARGHH ..." Singto grimaced in pain, the broken glass stuck inside his back. At first Krist felt scared, he did not intend to hurt Singto, he was only defending himself. But seeing Singto who is weak, the temptation of the devil revenge disturbs Krist heart. He took a flower vase and broke it, a large fragment of flower vase he stabbed into Singto stomach.

"You die Singto Suthiluck !!" Krist with burning eyes pierced deeper. Singto shouted in pain but a second later he raised his hand caressing Krist cheek and smiled sincerely.

"Thank you Krist. From now on, be happy ..." Singto closed his eyes and drooped on the floor.