CHAPTER 18

"How do you plan ahead?"  ask Beam.  The relationship between Krist and Singto is rather complicated compared to the relationship between Wayo and Phana.

"What do you want Krist?"  ask Singto.

"I ... want to be like P'Beam."  Krist said that referring to him wanted to become a doctor too.  If he becomes a doctor, he can take care of his own mother

"Do you want to go to medical school?"  ask Beam was amazed.  "Why ?"

"The main purpose is caring my mother. The side goal is to protect myself."  Krist said firmly.

"Protect yourself?"  ask Singto is confused, so is Beam and Forth.

"If you mess I'll inject OFF!"  Krist points his thumb down.  Singto shuddered in horror, why isn't Krist now a bit fierce?  Has it been contaminated by P'Beam?

Beam looked at Forth with an expression of 'now what?', Forth lifted his shoulders and handed over all the decisions in Beam hand.

"Are you sure Krist?"  Krist nods.

"If you sure, I can't say anything but support you."  Krist smiled with relief, P'Beam agreed to his idea of ​​being a doctor even though Krist knew being a doctor was a difficult road.

"Then what about Singto?"  ask Forth.

"I don't know P'Forth."  Singto said sluggishly.  After all that happened, he had no purpose.  What belongs to Wayo and Krist will be returned immediately.

"What about Suthiluck Group?"

"I'll sell it. All of the sales will be donated to those in need. Even though I don't know what I'm going to do now, I want to relax for a moment now."  Singto said.

"Then ... about Krist contract with you?"  Tanya Beam pressed the word 'Contract'.

"It's invalid."

"Not extended?"  ask Beam joked.  Krist stares fiercely at the Beam.  "I'm just joking Krist."

"Whatever your decision, we will fully support it as long as it's not negative. Regarding your relationship, Forth and I can't interfere. You decide yourself. And Sing, you have to be diligent in therapy. Visit the Kit on schedule."  Singto nodded, even though the load was released but the depression was not easy to eliminate.

"Now disband! I'm hungry."

***

Krist bought white lily flowers and various fruits as gifts for his mother.  The heavy burden has been lifted, his family will be safe now.

Krist has arrived at the white door, behind this door is his beloved mother.  Krist just opened the door a little and heard a conversation from inside.

"Auntie, I'm sorry ..." Singto cried prostrating before Krist mother.  Krist also cries with Singto.

"I ... I ... can't help Uncle Rojanapat. Forgive me too weak ..." Krist mother patted Singto head and stroked it softly.

"You have suffered."  The emotion of Krist mother eyes was clear, there was no resentment or hatred in her eyes but she felt a sense of pity and sincerity.