CHAPTER 6

A young man angrily enters the gate of a luxury house that was his playground when he was a child. The house is no longer a home for him but a prison.

The young man opened the door roughly making the servants surprised.

"Young master Singto ..." said the butler. The young master they knew before had not been around since that sad event.

"Where is Mr. Suthiluck?" Since the incident where his best friend killed himself because his father best friend company was made bankrupt by his own father. Since that time, Singto has never called his father name again but only called his family name, as if his father was someone else.

"Sir ... the master is in his office." The waiter said scared.

Just now Singto wants to set foot to meet his father, a voice call holds him back.

"Sing ... you go home son..." the beautiful woman who had been eroded by age looked at Singto sadly. Singto is not the biological child of the woman, but the woman who has been caring for Singto since his mother pass away when Singto was 5 years old.

"Mae ..." Singto walked and hugged the old woman. An increasingly thin and frail body makes Singto heart ache. The smile that was emitted was faded, the healthy body had become bone and skin.

"You ... you ... Mae miss you .." The woman tears were unstoppable, Singto had not returned home since 5 years ago.

"I also miss you Mae ..." Singto also missed his love for mae.

"Will you stay back here?" Asked the woman hopefully but disappointed when Singto shook his head instead of the word 'NO'

"Mae ... knows the reason." Singto replied, releasing his arms.

"Yeah ... I know ... sorry, I can't help you ..." if her body was like before, she would defend Singto as hard as she could, but the power of the disease had taken her strength.

"Do you eat regularly?" Mae asked, staring wistfully at Singto. Singto nodded.

"You don't try to ... for ..." Mae couldn't continue her words. He did not want to remember the sad events, as if her heart stopped seeing Singto drenched in blood.

"Suicide? No Mae ... I'm trying." Singto said trying to convince the Mae.

"Sing ..."

"Mae ... someday, I will be able to bring you away from here. Stay with me. Mae calm down, I already have a funny servants, whose name is Krist and Wayo." Singto story.

"Krist? He ..."

"He is that kid Mae. Dr. Rojnapat son." Mae nodded.

"Is he okay?" Mae asked worried.

"He's fine. I'll protect him. I promise." Mae smiles satisfied with Singto answer.

"Young master ..." the head waiter reminded him that he was waiting for Singto.

"I'll be there soon." Singto said curtly. Then turn to the mae.

"Mae, Singto must take care of something." Singto said goodbye.

"Be careful, son, my bless always with you." Mae kissed Singto head, giving a bless to his protection. Hopefully God will hear her prayer.

"Singto goes first Mae ..."

Singto walked to meet his father study room. An applause filled the voice of the empty space.

"Wow ... well ... my only child has go back home." The middle-aged man opened his arms wide to embrace his long-lost child.

"Say it! Why did you destroy the Panitchayasawad family?" Singto asked with a piercing look. There is no slightest glow emitted through his eyes.

"Isn't it obvious, their shares have become ours. Why should we relate to them. Ah ... and you become free now. From the beginning you refused this engagement right?" The man said grinning. He knows very well the nature of his child.

"Then you want to match me with the others?" Ask Singto growled.

"That's right. This time I glanced at the hospital. The Kongtinam family seems to be the best for me."

"I DO NOT WANT!!"

"YOU CANNOT REJECT ME. IF YOU REJECT, TREATMENT YOUR MAE WILL BE STOP" Threaten the man.

"What ... what ... have you ever considered me your child? The real child?"

"Of course you are my child. One day the Suthiluck group will be yours. I did this for you Singto. Do you understand?"

"Okay, don't touch Krist and Wayo. That's my condition." Singto tried to suppress his fear, holding back his teeth from each other.

"Why ?"

"They are mine. My servant."

"Ok, no problem. As long as you obey me, they will be safe. How?" Bid the man.

"As you wish."

***

"I don't want to come !!" Wayo still insists on staying at Singto apartment. He still wants to ask for all explanations from Singto. The love has faded, changed by a sense of anger and hurt.

"Whatever, if you want to die in vain." Said Beam who didn't care about Wayo whining. Beam brewed hot tea for himself.

"Then how about you Krist?" Beam asked, kissing his sweet flower tea.

"I want to know the truth. But I have to be able to take care of myself. I joined P'Beam. Even though I didn't know P'Beam was in a bad person or a good person." Krist said. He was angry but he also needed to live for revenge. After all, his mother still needed him.

"Hahaha ... I like people like you Krist. Not like him. A spoiled child." Said Beam points to Wayo.

"Get your things done, I'll wait 5 minutes." Beam Command. Krist pulled Wayo into the room.

"Yo ... I know you're angry. But we have to live to see what really happened." Krist tried to persuade Wayo.

"I don't need advice from a cheater !!" Wayo words are still full of anger.

"You may be angry with me, may beat me. Make me a servant, too. But please, your father needs your help. If you are gone, who else will help your father?" Obviously Krist tries to insert logic into Wayo brain. Wayo fell silent feeling Krist words were true.

"We have no power. We can only go with the flow. And now we can only take refuge in P'Beam and P ..." Krist did not want to name Singto. Singto good impression has been lost on Krist eyes since he learned that Singto father caused all this.

Wayo takes a deep breath. "Okay, I'm coming. But that doesn't mean I forgive you. I have to live for my father."

"I know. You can wear my clothes." Krist gave a few strands of his clothes and pants. Krist put it in the school backpack, he also forgot his family photo and passbook.

Wayo did the same thing except that he didn't have any memories except the pendant he had given his father at the moment.

They flapped in silence then went out to meet P'Beam. Maybe now they are enemies but while they will become friends to conquer someone, that is

'SAMUEL SUTHILUCK'