Chapter 19

"P'Beam ..." shouted Krist who had just returned home with Singto.  The popcorn held by Beam was thrown in shock.

"What ?"  Reply Beam is tense.  The floor became dirty because of the popcorn that had to go into the stomach but instead spilled due to the shock of Krist scream.

"We have decided."  Krist said excitedly.

"Deciding what?"  ask Beam.

"I and P'Sing decided to be together. P'Sing opened a cafe and I will studi to be a doctor. After I graduated from college we will get married."

"Seriously?"  ask Beam for make sure.

"Seriously P. Isn't P'Sing?"  Singto confirmed Krist statement.

"Oo ... thank God. This house will calm down again."  Beam is indeed tsundere, he feels lonely if Krist and Singto leave but prestige reveals it.

"Oo ... that problem is P'Beam don't worry. We will stay with P'Beam even though we are married. We will always be together."

"WHAT !!!"

***

"P'Beam ... see I graduated in music."  Wayo ran around carrying a graduation exam.  He immediately scattered himself hugging Beam.

"Smart kid ..." Beam hugged and patted Wayo back softly several times.  "That's just my upbringing."  said Beam proudly.

"Congratulations Yo ..." Krist was also happy to hear this news.

"Congratulations Yo, you succeeded."  Singto said congratulations.

"You tried so hard Yo."  Forth is also proud of Wayo success.

"Then where is the prize? Aarrgh ... it hurts P'Beam."  Beam immediately pull ear this stubborn child.  Just graduated, he asked for a prize.

"You're stingy."  Wayo said sullenly.  "Even though P'Pha gave me an apartment gift but I refused."

"What ? Why "  ask Beam was surprised.  Others were surprised too.

"If we live in an apartment, we will have to pay for this and that. So I refuse. I told P'Pha that we have to save money, we shouldn't waste it. So I suggest it's better to stay here, free hehehe ..." Wayo  with his typical grin.

"WHAT! You think my house is an orphanage."  Beam said annoyed, this was his house and he is the queen.

"Yes."  They answered in unison.

"FUCK YOU GUYS!!"

Be carefull, the spoon rice will float 😁😁😁 ...

***

Six young men dressed in black visited a cemetery.  The meal was neglected, many weeds and wild flowers were above and around it.

Beam, one of the six young men handed over the white flowers and was followed by the other five people.

"Grandfather, we are children of sinful murderers who come to visit you. We apologize for the evil deeds of our parents. Really, we cannot reciprocate or reverse the facts that have happened. This sin will be borne by us whole life."  Said Beam, after getting results from Ming.  Beam decided to take them all to apologize to the grandfather of the murder victims of their fathers.

"I'm sorry grandpa ..." Singto said kneeling apologetically, followed by everyone.

"If grandfather permits, we promise to live this precious life as well as possible. We also will not imitate our fathers actions, we will try to help others who need good deeds for grandfather. Please forgive us."

After 3 prostrations, they left the cemetery and sent someone to take care of his cemetery like their cemetery family.  Every year, they promised to visit the  cemetery.

***

4 years later ...

"Krist ... Yo, scared ..." said Wayo, who was already nervous.  The wedding will run in 30 minutes.

"Relax Yo, everything will go smoothly."  Krist said trying to calm Wayo anxiety.

"But I'm nervous."

"Calm down, believe in P'Pha."

"If you feel what I feel, Krist."  Wayo said a little booing Krist.

"If you feel what I feel Wayo ... I also want to get married , you know. This is all because of P'Beam. He forbade us, just because I haven't graduated. Uh ... sucks."  Complained Krist.  If Beam doesn't forbid, maybe they are married before Wayo.  Singto and Krist can't wait to establish an eternal bond.

"Your own fault, failed the exam and had to repeat."  Wayo said mockingly.

"YOU!!"  Krist wants to hit Wayo but is restrained because someone opened the door.

"The groom is ready?"  Ask Forth.

"Where's P'Beam ?"  Ask Wayo.  Today Beam will act as the guardian of Wayo, he will walk with Wayo to the aisle.

"Soon he will follow, Singto is sulking at Beam now."  Obviously Forth.  Since Wayo announced that he would get married, Singto was angry and wanted to get married but was banned by Beam because Krist had not graduated from college.

"Wayo ..." called Beam, Wayo felt calm in the presence of Beam.  "Ready ?"  Ask Beam.  Wayo nodded.

The two handsome young men walked side by side into the garden party to the aisle.  Phana with a black tuxedo that adds to its appearance.  Jitters and excitement were clearly reflected on Phana face.

Beam handed Wayo hand to Phana.  Even he had threatened, he would always sharpen his knife if Phana hurt Wayo.  Phana assures that he will guard Wayo and will not let him sad.

The wedding was simple, only a few close friends were present, even though Wayo was very happy today.

At night...

"Krist, now Phana has been happy with Wayo. Come on, we play too."  Invite Singto.

"P'Sing ... we are not official yet."  Joked Krist.

"Even though it's not official yet, we are legitimate in my eyes and in my heart. Are we running away to marry abroad?"  Singto said conveying the idea.  Krist shakes his head.

"I don't want to be hit by P'Beam tantrum. I like P'Beam."  Krist answered.  Even though they got acquainted in a way that was not normal but a few years ago Beam had taken care of Krist and Wayo well.  Krist has considered Beam as his closest family.

"You don't like me?"  Singto said sullenly.

"No."

"Krist !!"

"Hahaha ... I don't like P'Sing. But I love P'Sing."  Krist advances and hugs Singto.

"I love you too Krist."

THE END

Zyzy:

Finally one debt is paid out even though 3 new FF debts appear 😅😅😅 (Zyzy has never learned this, always add the debt 🙈🙈)

Thank you for faithfully reading FF Zyzy.

@yuzuyizi Zyzy has already finished it as Zyzy promised, hehehe ... there's no debt anymore 😁😁.

No need for long words, see you again in another FF.

Ow, the latest FF Zyzy:

1. Atlantis
2. Blue stone
3. Story Keeper

If you free then come and see to read the latest FF 😁😁✌✌.

That is all and thank you.
Love you all my reader.