Chapter 2

"My name is Singto." Singto said as he extended his right hand to shake hands as an introductory greeting. Krist is still staring at Singto, petrified and thinking.

"Krist ..." called Wayo, which was not heard by Krist. His brain and mind are frantic.

"KRIST !!" Wayo to call louder.

"Ah ... yeah ... why?" Ask Krist nervously stammering. He just realized there was a hand stretched out in front of him. Immediately Krist welcomed the hand. There is an electric vibration felt by Krist.

Hopefully my guess is wrong.

Krist really hopes that the one before him is someone who is just like Kongpop. The person who bought him.

"I'm Singto." Singto said repeating the introduction once more.

"I ... my name is Krist Khun Singto."

"Just call me P'Singto. So you are Wayo friend?" Ask Singto opened the conversation.

"Yes, we are school friends." Really, Krist is nervous. It's not nice to be a mosquito between them. Wayo and Singto are really intimate.

"Right ... Krist, lately he is sohard to ask to hang out together. Always say busy or there's no time." Wayo said complaining to Singto in a spoiled tone. Singto caressed Wayo cheeks. Krist is getting more and more uncomfortable being here. He should refuse the offer of Wayo harder.

"We order first." Singto said he stopped talking from Wayo tiny lips. If the Wayo is allowed to talk continuously without stopping. Krist only occasionally responds to Wayo story if he is asked.

10 minutes later. The food ordered has arrived at their table. They immediately ate the food because they were already very hungry. Krist ate in silence while watching the couple sitting in front of him.

You very lucky Wayo ...

***

"Bye... P'Singto ... Krist ..." Wayo said waving and opening the seat belt. Singto drove Krist and Wayo but because Wayo house was closer, Singto decided to take Wayo first. After all, Wayo also didn't mind that. Singto pulled Wayo hand and kissed Wayo round cheek. Singto actions made Wayo happy and embarrassed, especially when his schoolmates witnessed this.

"P !!!" Wayo protest.

"What Yo ...?" Ask Singto smiled amusedly at the protest from Wayo.

"P, don't do it. There's Krist here." Krist face so follow flushed with embarrassment watching the intimate couple.

"Then ?" Ask Singto pretended to be stupid.

"I'm embarrassed ..." Wayo lowered his head. Don't dare look at Singto and Krist.

"Hahaha ... Krist doesn't mind Wayo ...  Right, Krist?" Krist was surprised to ask like that, he nodded quickly.

"Let me go down first, I'll see you at school Krist. P'Singto sends Krist home. Be careful driving. Krist sits next to P'Singto." Wayo said offering the chair he had occupied.

"No need Yo ..." Krist didn't feel good, he was rather reluctant to sit there. Moreover, just today he became acquainted with Wayo fiance.

"Sit down, don't hesitate. I don't want to be considered as a driver. Hahaha ..." Singto said in a joking tone while patting the seat beside him. Krist was forced to obey because it was not good.

"Bye Wayo ..." Krist said quietly. He waved his hand and closed the windshield when Singto started driving.

The atmosphere is quite and awkward. Krist doesn't know how to start the conversation. He still thinks of Singto resemblance to Kongpop.

Singto kept moving the car in silence. Suddenly Krist realized that Singto did not ask where his address was.

"P'Singto turns left ..." Krist said, directing Singto to his house. But the reaction of Singto was the opposite, he continued to walk straight.

"P ..." Krist said doubtfully.

"We're going to the hotel." Singto said briefly. That surprised Krist. What is his guess right?

"Why ... why... why are we going to the hotel?" Krist asked haltingly.

"Of course to serve me, Arthit." Singto emphasized the heavy intonation when saying the name Arthit. Krist eyes were rounded, surprised that the man who bought him was Wayo fiance, his own best friend.

"P ... don't ... don't ..." Krist said, shaking his head tightly. He doesn't want to hurt Wayo heart.

"Why? I bought you." Singto said casually.

"But P is Wayo fiance, I don't want to hurt my best friend." Krist tried to give an explanation. He really hopes that Singto understands. He will look for other ways to pay money that Singto has already spent.

"Do you have money?" Singto asked in a cruel tone and a piercing look towards Krist.

"Not yet ... but let me pay in installments ... I ... I will work harder to return your money ..."

"As a prostitute?" Ask Singto accused.

"No ... I will work another job ..."

Please don't be like this. I really don't want to hurt Wayo. He is my only best friend who accepted me when I was in trouble.

Singto continued to drive the car without heeding Krist words. He entered the hotel parking area. Krist is getting nervous, he is increasingly afraid of this situation. He had done something wrong but at that time he did not know that the client he met was Wayo fiance. But at this time he knew, there was no way he could do anything wrong again.

"P ... please ..." said Krist who begged while crying. Singto still put on his flat face.

"You can return my money when you have money." Eyes Krist jumped happily, finally his offer was accepted. "But as long as the money hasn't been collected, you're still my sex slave." Krist heart falling down. What should he do? He didn't want to hurt Wayo feelings but he also didn't have money at this time.

Singto opened the door without waiting for a reaction from Krist. He opened the door beside Krist and pulled his hand forcefully to follow him.

***

"Stop ... sto ... please stop hik ..." Krist cried begging for Singto to stop the activities to pick him up. All of Krist clothes have been released, Krist hands are tied up by Singto. Singto wish was absolute because Singto had bought him.

"Please P ... remember Wayo hik ... huh ..." Singto who heard the name Wayo immediately grabbed Krist hair.

"Call my name ... don't call another man when I'm above you ... and you're a bitch, just enjoy my touch ..." Singto kissed Krist lips roughly, ignoring how much Krist tears fell on the pillow.

Singto spreads Krist legs and is ready to enter them. Slowly Singto put his dick into Krist hole. Boost it as strong as possible. Krist closed his eyes resignedly.

I'm sorry Wayo ...