CHAPTER 7

One week later...

Krist sighed, 30 minutes ago he and Wayo had drained the pool water behind P'Beam's house. Either they were actually brought here to be guarded or made as servants. Since the first time they set foot here, P'Beam has imposed work regulations, which according to Wayo be force to work 😂😂.

The rule:
1. Get up early then make breakfast for everyone (important note: change the menu every day, don't make boring dishes)

2. Wash dishes after eating.

3. Clean the bathroom, living room and garden.

4. You cannot leave this house without permission even if only to the minimart.

5. This is the most annoying rule according to Wayo: it must obey all P'Beam words.

So, thanks to 5 normal rules but it is not normal according to them, every day they are busy being told to do this until they have not thought of a way to revenge.

P'Beam sat casually leaning back in the recliner while sipping cold orange juice which made Krist and Wayo swallow hard.

"That ... there are still leaves there." Said Beam shows a leaf above the pool.

"I don't want do it anymore !!! Tired !!" Wayo slammed the hose in his hand.

"Well ... wages are cut by 10%." Beam said while sipping on the orange juice. Beam pays for their labor 100 bath every day.

"I need to remind you !! You are no longer the children of the rich. You have to work. I don't accommodate you for free."

"This is forcing P !!" Denies Wayo.

"A ... force? I don't think so. WORK NOW !!" Beam starts to release his horn.

"Hahaha ... you shouldn't be too hard on them." Said someone who walked over and kissed his cheek. He is Forth, husband of Beam. Beam and Forth have always been supporting Singto in difficult times. Maybe in someone else eyes the Beam looks to torture the two boys but in fact the Beam wants them to be busy until there is no time to think about things over their control until the situation is safe.

"Already, let's take a break first." Forth said showing off his smile. Poor Wayo and Krist were soaked with sweat and pool water.

"Eitzz ... Krist can, you can't Wayo. Work, you still have 10 minutes left." Wayo frantically upset but still working on it. All laugh except Wayo.

"Krist, this ..." Forth handed a piece of paper notice to Krist.

"This P'Forth ..." Krist looked at Forth in confusion.

"Your mother bill has been paid off, and your mother has been transferred to a hospital near here. If Beam permits, you can visit her later." Obviously Forth. Krist has tears in his eyes, so far he is afraid that his mother will be abandoned because he cannot afford to pay for hospital fees.

"Thank you P'Forth and P'Beam." Krist said seriously.

"It's not free. Tomorrow I want breakfast risotto." Beam said still in a cool voice. Krist smiles. Whatever Beam request, Krist will obey even though making the risotto is difficult.

***

"Phew ... I'm tired," said Wayo slamming himself into the bed. Wayo and Krist were deliberately placed in one room.

"Do you want a massage?" Asked Krist. Krist is also tired but after his father pass away any work he takes, so the feeling of being a rich man child is gone in Krist heart.

"Nope." Reply Wayo was still curt.

"If you want to just say it."

"Why don't you argue P'Beam?" Asked Wayo. He and Krist still can't go back to the way they were before. There are still things that need to be straightened out.

"P'Beam is just fierce outside but actually he's good person." Krist said chuckling.

"Where are you get he is a good person? From morning to night we are told to work. Especially in the case of strange work like combing a cat fur. Why do cats with little fur need to be combed all over. The reward is small." Complained Wayo.

"I've worked harder than this." Krist said, his eyes glazed into his life before meeting Singto. "I even sell my body."

Wayo was silent hearing that. Lately, he just realized what Krist felt first. If there is no place to accommodate him, he does not know what happened to him. He will not be as strong as Krist.

"Sorry Krist ..." Wayo said quietly. "I ... I ... shouldn't accuse you like that ... I know you have to."

"I've forgiven you Wayo. And I'm sorry too. Maybe I'm presumptuous to feel lucky that my client is P'Singto who is actually your fiance. I can't imagine if my first client is a fat and pervert man. Maybe I'll suffer more ... "Krist deliberately brings this heavy conversation to be relaxed.

"Right. I know, that jerk is P'Sing. He's cheating on me." Wayo said annoyed then sighed. "But I also realized that he had never loved me. Everything was a fake."

"Can... can we be friends again?" Wayo asked softly. He removed the prestige away. He and Krist are now comrades in arms.

"We never broke up, we are always friends Yo. You are my friend. Now and then." Wayo hugs Krist. He never thought that Krist could be this cool. Though he and Krist are both spoiled children. Maybe a situation that forced someone to become an adult.

"Thank you, Krist."

"Hey ... in friends you don't need to say thank you." They laugh together before ...

"NOISY !! GO TO BED NOW!!"

***

Two young men stared fiercely at each other in the remote corner of a cafe. Each of their faces hardened furiously.

"Listen Singto ... I don't want to be your fiance." Phana said. Singto has never asked for anything from him and now the first thing Singto asks is to be his fiancee.

"Just pretending to be Phana." Singto said sighing tiredly.

"Even just pretend I don't want to. Do you not think of Wayo at all?" Phana said with high inotation.

"This is for Wayo." Answer Singto still maintains his tone of voice.

"For the sake of Wayo hahaha ... after you dumped him, now you say for Wayo ?? Do you think I believe?" Phana laughed disparagingly.

"Then what do you do when Wayo father is in prison? Do surgery? Check the patient? Do you think that Wayo father can be free if you did like that?" Singto said grinning back.

"YOU!!!...."

"Calm yourself Phana." Singto told Phana to sit back so as not to attract attention.

"Look, now you have no strength, neither do I. I need proof to restore all the conditions as usual. Many of my father spies are paying attention to my movements. I can't move freely. Therefore, I need your help. . " Obviously Singto.

"Why me ?" Asked Phana.

"Because the old man began to look at the Kongtinam family."

"Bastard !!" Phana hit the table until his coffee cup fell and broke. Immediately the cafe waiter came to clean it.

"I'll fix it myself." Said Phana.

"How? And do you know that your father also contributed to the fall of Mr. Panitchayasawad?" Phana fell silent.

"I think with your silence, the answer is clear that you know your father was involved but you did nothing. And now you're angry for Wayo, isn't that funny. If you want to save Wayo, join me. We drop them. Are you joint me? "

"Deal!"