CHAPTER 17

A young man ran quickly after parking his car, he ignored rainy sweat that had wet his forehead and back since earlier.

FLASHBACK ON

Trtt ... trt ...

"Hello Yo ..."

Not the sweet voice he received as usual but the sound of a lion roaring that almost deafened his ears to buzzing.

"Right. I'm Phana."

"......"

"Yeah, I'm seriously proposing to him." Less pleasant language is now heard. The color of the expletive was echoed. Even pedolophiles were accused by him.

"I'm not afraid."

The man threatened if in 30 minutes it didn't come, he wouldn't let me meet Wayo again. He is crazy how about 10km in the city of Bangkok which can be traveled in 30 minutes.

Tutt ... Tut ... the call was cut off unilaterally and I immediately took the key and ran as fast as lightning to the parking lot.

FLASHBACK OFF

Phana set his breath before pressing the doorbell. He set his heart rate to beat with a regular rhythm. He did not want to appear weak in front of Wayo stepmother who threated him.

Ting ... Tong ...

A handsome, well-built, brown-skinned, handsome man displays his masculine spirit. The man smiled.

"Doctor Phana?" He asked and I nodded. Who is he ? Phana mind is full of puzzles.

"Come on in." Friendly welcome. Instead of being calm, Phana felt even more worried. There is a saying smile that keeps a sharp puncture. Seeing Phana who was still hesitant about making it. The man laughed.

"Don't be afraid, my wife doesn't eat people. He's just an ordinary human."
Forth said, chuckling. With embarrassment Phana finally went inside. Just now he had seen which queen was in power in this house.

"Sit!" The order is without seeing who is coming. Phana also did not understand why suddenly he just took it for granted, this was not his nature at all.

"You have a disease!" The accusation is without further ado.

"No. I'm very healthy." Phana emphasize the intonation of each of his words.

"But your soul hurts, why purpose for a boy. You are a pedophile or unhappy childhood!" Wayo wants to defend but Krist holds him back. Instead of later  they get the sap.

"I love Wayo, just like Singto loves Krist." Phana answered annoyed. Not many people dared to fight rudely to him.

"Hey !! Don't take me down !" Singto protest. He did not want to be a scapegoat.

"You did worse to Krist instead." Accuse Phana.

"We have an agreement." Denies Singto.

"Still, Krist is still kid, if I'm a criminal, you're a big criminal." Which debate begins which is more evil.

"SILENCE !!" snapped Beam.

"Listen, doctor, Wayo just graduated from school. He still has to go to college. His life is still a long way, it's not time to take care of marriage. So is Krist, Singto." Beam glanced sharply at the two of them.

"P ... I'm not yet ..." Singto whined.

"Shut up. Krist and Wayo also have to study business. They have to run their fathers business. Krist also has to take care of his sick mother." Obviously Beam.

Wayo frowned, did not accept, he was glad graduated and did not need to study anymore, but P'Beam still tell him to study, DON'T WANT !!

"P'Beam, my soul is an artist not a businessman. I like piano." Reject Wayo.

"Then your father company?"

"It has fallen into P'Sing  hands."

"Singto will restore your rights." Singto nodded in agreement with Beam words.

"So artists must also be elite. Don't just be an artist. Especially if you want to be a pianist, it's not easy."

"But Yo ... don't like studying. So P'Forth manage the company, then I just accept the results." Wayo said.

"Me too. Just manage it." Krist is also reluctant to deal with business. He wants to enjoy his life from now on, free from forced work.

"Wow ... wow ... I'm flattered, there are two bosses who want to  use my service. But my service isn't cheap either." Forth chuckled.

"P'FORTH !!" Shouted the two boys and then spoiled their arms to Forth arms.

"Let him go, he's mine!" Said Beam.

"I promise to support whatever Wayo dreams of. I promise to keep him for life and not let him suffer." Phana promise. He said it sincerely.

"Then your father?" Ask Singto.

"My father will still be my father. But he will not be able to interfere in my personal life anymore. I have released the inheritance." Phana answered.

"Um ... so ... you become so poor. Then I more disagree. What do Wayo eat later? Wayo is very picky in terms of food, not to mention postoperative care."

"Even though I refuse inheritance rights, but I'm also a doctor. My skills are above average, I'm sure I can support Wayo. The inheritance of Wayo will still belong to Wayo, I won't touch that money."

"How about you Wayo? Do you love this doctor?" Ask Beam in a slightly soft tone. It seems like he is satisfied with Phana answer.

"Yo don't know P'Beam. But Yo feels safe near P'Phana. And P'Phana is also good to Yo. Yo doesn't want to be wrong twice." Wayo said intentionally insinuating Singto. Singto just say sorry.

"I tell you . You don't get married first, even though you're ready but Wayo isn't ready. Wait after 3 years, then this will be discussed again. Can you accept it?" Proposed Beam.

"Yo accept." Said Wayo answered quickly.

"If Yo accepts, P will be willing to wait. But P'Beam doesn't forbid our relationship." Said Phana negotiated. He is willing to marry Wayo whenever Wayo is ready.

"Depends, if I hear Wayo crying sadly. 'Your brother' is the bet on table. You understand!" Threaten Beam.

Although he was surprised, Phana could adjust the look on his face for a second and then calm down.

"I understand." Phana answer was firm. Wayo felt the upper hand, yet P'Phana would not do anything to him because there was P'Beam who defended him.

"Can I speak to Wayo just bith of us?" Asked Phana was polite. Wayo parents were gone but the man in front of him act like his parents. So inwardly Phana did not mind.

"Okay, but not in the room." Banned Beam.

"Yes Sir!" Said Wayo then went to pull Phana to the back garden.

"So our assignment is finished?" Tanya Forth. Beam shakes.

"Now it's your turn, Krist and you are also Singto!"

The second session will continue.