Chapter 1

"Suck it !! "The client orders to Krist. This is Krist first customer. He did not know what to do even though he had already found out about the sex service via the internet still in reality he was still confused.

"I said suck it !!" The client had spread his legs and lowered his pants. He removed his cock to satisfy his desire. Krist is still standing still.

"Put my cock into your mouth !!" The client is impatient. Disgusted. That is what Krist feels but this is the job he has chosen. Even though it was a nuisance in the eyes of others only this work made money quickly. Besides he needed to eat everyday, he also needed hospital fees because his mother had gone crazy since his father legacy, not to mention his father debt that he had to repay.

Krist progressed even with fear. He tried as much as possible so that fear did not emanate on his face. Krist put the rather large cock into his mouth. His mouth feels full so Krist is rather difficult to suck it.

Krist advances his head so that the client feels pleasure.

"Faster ..." the client asked. The cock in Krist mouth is getting bigger. The client was impatient with Krist service, until finally he moved himself. He held Krist head and moved his hips to poke at the deepest part of Krist mouth.

"Ahhh ..." the cum contents came out in Krist mouth making him choke and cough. The disgusting liquid is in Krist mouth. Some of them have been vomited and some have been swallowed.

"Are you a new child?" Ask the client. Krist nods.

"Your blow job is so bad." Said the client. "Open your clothes." Krist did what his client ordered.

"Beautiful ..." the client said after seeing Krist naked. Even though Krist is a man, he looks cute like a woman. Its body is smooth white. Not to mention the tiny lips.

The client approached Krist and kissed him fiercely, the client eyes filled with desire. He doesn't care if Krist enjoys this game or not. Thinking that the client is only centered on fulfilling his desires.

The client throws Krist onto the bed. Flick every inch of Krist face. His lips explore the jaw line and then go down to the neck. Krist evades pleasure. Somehow the disgust has changed into a pleasure.

"You enjoy it too ... I'll make you enjoy it even more." The client said, smiling slyly. He licked Krist nipple, sucking and biting it softly. One client hand toying with the other Krist nipple and the other hand began to shake Krist cock. Krist believes his client is very good at bed.

"Akh ... Akh ..." Krist body trembled and the charge had come out. The client took a tube and applied liquid to the Krist anal hole.

Krist bit his lower lip. Hurt and pain because something is inserted into the hole.

"Relax ... Are you still virgin?" Krist tried to catch his breath and nodded in response to the client question.

"Damn !!" The client pulled his finger off and away from Krist. Makes Krist feel sore because of sudden movements.

"Return!!" The client command. Krist is confused about why the client stopped suddenly. What is wrong ?

"Why ?" Ask Krist. He has been aroused.

"I don't want to play with the virgin. It's troublesome." The client words pierced Krist heart. During this time he was a model student. If it wasn't for his father company that went bankrupt and had a debt. Krist also did not want to let herself fall prey to the slaves of another man lust.

"Don't reject me !! I need money." Krist begged. If the first job Krist has failed, he will be immediately fired by his boss.

Krist face really teased with a glazed look. Lips slightly open and eyes filled with lust.

"Are you sure ?" Ask the client. And Krist nodded. Immediately Krist was pounced on and forced to fulfill the client's wild passions.

***

"What is your name ?" The client asked after being satisfied to enjoy Krist body.

"Arthit." Krist said quietly. His body was destroyed. The pain spread to every inch of his body. His client plays wildly.

"Do you need money?" Ask the client. Krist agreed.

"How many ?"

"Very much."

"State the value."

"10 million baht." The client wrote something.

"This is a check of 10 million baht." The client said giving a check before Krist. Krist stared in silence not understanding.

"You can have it but on one condition."

"What is that ?" The money he needs is in sight. No matter how much the client request he will fulfill.

"Quit your job and become my personal sex body." Krist agree, most importantly his father debt was paid off and he was not chased by debt collectors. Either Krist will be able to survive or not with a rough sex game by his client. He will think about that later.

"How long ?" Tanya Krist.

"Until I feel bored with you." The client said.

"Ah ... but one thing you have to know. This relationship is confidential. If we meet, you must pretend not know me."

"Ok."

"And again, don't fall in love with me. Because I have a fiance. You're just my sex slave." For Krist, it doesn't matter, there's no way he will fall in love with the man before him.

"Sorry, what is your name?" Ask Krist.

"My name is Kongpop. Give me your cellphone." Kongpop typed something into Krist cellphone. "If I call you anytime and anywhere, you can't refuse it." The order is firm.

***

"Come on Krist na ... na ..." said Wayo, who was hanging around spoiled. "It's just a regular dinner." Wayo knows the distress of the Krist family. He wanted to give Krist money but he certainly refused. At least Wayo wants Krist to eat properly.

"Yo ... I'm fine." Reject Krist. Indeed, for a few months now Krist has never stepped on his favorite restaurant.

"Krist, you can just come and eat it. I don't want you to be thin." Wayo said persistently. He never gave up, no matter how long it took to persuade Krist.

"Okay ..." said Krist who gave up.

"7pm at a regular restaurant."

***

Krist tried to dress properly to enter the restaurant. Although Wayo called it a regular restaurant, but this is in a 4 star hotel. The expensive clothes that Krist used to have, he already sold.

Wayo who saw Krist waving his hand with enthusiasm. Krist replied with a smile.

"Here's the menu, first look it Krist. We're still waiting for one more person." Wayo said thrusting the menu.

"Who ?" Ask Krist.

"My fiance is P'Singto." Krist shape mouth 'O'. During this time Wayo was often told his story but he never knew what P'Singto's appearance looked like.

While opening the menu book, someone approached them. "Am I late?" Asked the man, kissing Wayo cheek. Krist turned his eyes on someone who had just arrived.

Kongpop ???