Epilogue

"Sing ... hmphmmm ... "a man dressed in black, wearing a mask and hat and not forgetting his sunglasses ran and immediately silenced the person in front of him. Others who were also dressed in black followed from behind.

"Shut up ..." Singto said irritably.  If there is no special mission, Singto will be very happy to meet this friend.  Em, Singto friend who is lucky escaped from a coma.  Tay is always loyal behind Em.

But......

The problem is now that Singto is undergoing a secret mission, which is marrying with Krist.  Singto decided to get married in the country of France, where Em is located.  He did not want to be blocked a second time by Beam.

"Relax bro ... your brother won't come here."  Em said, releasing Singto bitter hand.

"You don't know him? His ears are longer than rabbits. Even I had time to think maybe P'Beam is a witch. He knows what you will do."  For reasons of sightseeing, Singto invited to leave without the knowledge of Beam and Forth.  Only notice through the letter he put at the dinner table.

"Hahaha ... that's your business, not mine. Right, P'Tay."  Em was spoiled in his husband arm.  After Em woke up from a coma, Tay immediately took Em to France and married here.

"Hello Krist, you might not know me but I know about you. My name is Em."  Em said pointing to his own chest.

"Swasdekhap P'Em ... P'Tay ..." greetings Krist while cupping his hands in front of his chest.

"Let's go quickly !!"  Singto pulled them away as soon as possible from the airport.

***

"Forth, look at Singto behavior!"  Beam tore apart Singto farewell letter.  He was really upset, Singto broke his promise.

"Hahaha ... just leave him alone. After all, it's just a matter of time."

"You can't. Promises are promises. And Krist is still half a year away from graduating."  said Beam is upset.

"So what do you want to do? We don't know where he went. He just said to go to get married."  said Forth made Beam lethargic.

"You're right ..." this time Beam felt lost.  Any ordinary situation he can handle.

Wayo and Phana just returned from the supermarket.  They bought some toiletries to go on their honeymoon for the next 2 weeks.

"Loh, why are you sad?"  ask Wayo.  Not usually a sluggish beam, usually he is fierce like a tiger.

"Singto and Krist eloped. We don't know where they are."  Obviously Forth.

"Hey ... Krist is outrageous. Why is he impatient?"  The situation is quiet, for a moment no one speaks.

"Ah ... how like this. What if P'Beam and P'Forth come with us on our honeymoon. Think of a holiday to change moods."  Phana suggested, Wayo nodded in agreement.

"I don't want to bother you ..." Beam said.  "That's your honeymoon."  He added.

"It's okay. Let's just say it's P'Beam and P'Forth honeymoon. Come along ... P ..." persuaded Wayo.

"Okay."  Said Forth.

"Forth!"

"Beam, how long have we not been on vacation. I also want to remember the past. Forget those two brats. How?"

"Okay, I agree."

"HURRAY!!!"

"Where did you go?"  ask Forth.

"French."

***

"Have you taken care of everything?"  Ask Singto after they have finished checking in at the hotel.  Singto handed over the documents to Em.

"Don't worry .." Em gave a thumbs up.

"P'Sing ... just cancel it."  Krist said.

"Krist, we've been all the way here. Why we canceled ?."  Singto refused to accept.

"My feelings aren't good."  Krist answered.

"Take it easy, you have me."  Singto hugs Krist so that Krist heart is calm.  Em and Tay smiled at them.

"We said goodbye first, your marriage is in two days. Keep your stamina and spirit hopefully smooth."  Em and Tay said and then they left.

Em took out his cellphone and typed something then smiled meaningfully.  His smile widened when he got the reply 'ROGER!'

***

Singto and Krist wake up very early.  Today they are married, there is no party just registering at the wedding administration office.

Krist with a white shirt and green pants while Singto is a black shirt and black jeans.  Singto is relieved, finally he can marry Krist now.  Without any tiger interference.

If asked, why does Singto want to marry Krist quickly?  He can't make out with Krist if it's not official.  Even their rooms are separate.  Krist is still in the old room and Singto is in his own room.  Phana and Wayo in the guest room that was conjured into their rooms.  Moreover, Wayo and Phana showed off their affection, of course Singto was jealous.  Especially if you hear the sounds in the night ...

"Had reached."  Said the taxi driver warned, Singto paid the amount printed on the agro meter and added some money as tips.  Today he is in good mood.

"Come on Krist ..." Singto invited Krist inside, he asked where was the document window.  After taking care of all the administration, Singto had to wait 1 hour to receive the marriage certificate.

"Are you hungry?"  Singto asked and Krist shook his head.  Even though it was finished but he was still nervous.

"You're too nervous. Wait here and I'll buy a warm drink."  Singto went to find hot chocolate for Krist.

Soon after that...

Singto returned to bring a glass of hot chocolate in his hand, but his steps stopped when someone put his hand on Krist shoulder.  He is jealous.  Krist only belongs to him.

Annoyed, he accelerated his pace towards Krist, but when he was near Singto it even petrified on the spot.

"Hai Singto ..."

"P ... P'Beam ..." Singto immediately turned around and ran.

"SINGTO !! DON'T RUN YOU LITTLE BRAT !!!"