CHAPTER 8

"Wayo !! Come here !! "Beam shouted from nowhere. Wayo and Krist ran towards the sound of Beam. They entered a room that you know like an operating room, complete with medical equipment that Wayo and Krist didn't understand and don' want understand.

"WOAHHH ... There's an operating room here. Cool !!" Said Wayo looked around in amazement. Krist also didn't expect, in P'Beam house there was a room like this.

"Who is the doctor here?" Asked Krist to Wayo but was surprised by the sound of Beam.

"Me !! You have a problem ??" Wayo and Krist shake their heads quickly rather than get hit by Beam tantrum.

"Wayo, sleep there." Beam command that makes Wayo pale. He knelt and cried holding one of Beam legs.

"P ... don't operate me. My heart is beating slowly, my liver has broken into cracks, my kidneys are broken. There's nothing to sell ... huhu ..." a beautiful blow landed on Wayo head.

"We want to dialysis your blood, not to sell your organs." Beam said irritably. Is the image of the Beam as bad as that in their eyes?

"Who sick P?" Asked Krist. Beam points to Wayo.

"What's wrong with Yo?" Krist is curious that Wayo has never told him about his illness.

"His kidneys have a problem, he has to dialysis his blood every 2 weeks. This is nearing his schedule." Obviously Beam. Krist was shocked, he never knew that Wayo had a severe illness.

"This is all we can do while waiting for a kidney donor." Add Beam. "Get up now and sleep there kid !!" Wayo attractive beam is still kneeling to lie down at the operation site.

"Wait!!" Hold Wayo. "P'Beam doing it?" Beam nodded.

"Are you sure P'Beam can do it ?. P'Beam not like a doctor." Joke Wayo. "I'm confused why P'Forth wants to marry P'Beam?"

"Right, he is angry, bitchy, fierce. I also confused what P'Forth saw from P'Beam?" Krist is indeed one heart in teasing people with Wayo.

"Try to see P'Beam, skin? Krist is whiter. Looks? I'm more cute. What's good about P'Beam that makes P'Forth fall in love?" Beam was furious at the crown.

"SLEEP !!! OR I  EUTHANASIA YOU NOW !!" If this is the case, they obey obediently. Beam performs his duties quickly, then lets them wait for the dialysis process which takes approximately 1 hour.

"If going like this, I can die in young age !!"  Grunted Beam put the drinking glass slightly tight. Forth who was reading the newspaper, put a newspaper on the table and approached his wife who was running amok.

"Wayo and Krist?" Forth knows that Wayo and Krist are still young, their tease souls are at their highest peak their age. But thanks to them also this house becomes crowded every day. Although mostly, it was crowded because of the sound of Beam shouting.

"Who else if it's not the errant boy. Remind me to buy a formula so that I inject them in suspended." Beam blabbed irritably.

"Hahaha ... never mind. Are they still children?"

"Children you say. They are 17 years old. Not babies or toddlers." Forth is better off than getting worse later. Forth offers a glass of warm water for Beam. Beam drinks it until it's finished.

"Tomorrow, you register they're both home schooling. I don't want them to drop out of school." Said Beam after his anger subsided. How Forth doesn't fall in love with Beam if this is the case, angry but care.

"Roger boss!"

***

The engagement between the two business families attracted the attention of the media. The media flocked to cover the engagement of the children of two big business people, Singto Suthiluck with Phana Kongtinam.

Singto and Phana exchanged rings in front of the guests. They look at each other meaningfully. The invited guests cheered and watched this. Even though the girls were disappointed two handsome young men got engaged with each other so they didn't get a chance to seduce one of them.

The event lasted more than 3 hours, with tired reasons Singto and Phana withdrew.

"What we do ... hmph ..." Singto smothered Phana mouth. Initially Phana struggled to think that Singto wanted to kill him but a whisper from Singto kept Phana silent.

"Shut up." Singto typed something on his cellphone showing Phana then deleted it.

This ring has a tapper.

Phana was surprised not to think that they were monitored like that. Understanding the situation, Phana followed Singto way of communicating.

Then what should we do?

Do you have a headset?

Not. Why ?

I will set the sound of the scene of people making love so that they assume we are doing that too.

Seriously?

Yup.

But I don't have a headset.

That's your pain.

"Phana dear ... I take a shower first. Later you can catch up if you want." Singto said rose to the bathroom while Phana felt nauseous to vomit to hear the word 'darling' from Singto mouth.

Phana lay down and thought about where Wayo is now.

Hope you are fine Yo.