CHAPTER 5

Trtt ... trt ... Singto cellphone sounds from someone he doesn't want to ever expect to call him.

"I'm out for a while ... you just sit here." Singto said that Krist and Wayo, each of whom had brought a packet of pop corn and soda. Krist and Wayo nodded, they obeyed what was told by Singto.

5 minutes later...

"We go home!!" Singto order that surprised Wayo. The movie are about to start, why are they coming home now?

"But P'Sing, the movie will start soon why are we going home now?" Wayo protest.

"Do you want to go with me or do I leave you here?" Singto final orders, can not be contested. With reluctance, Krist and Wayo were forced to obey Singto words. Singto facial expression at this time is very unfriendly. Singto jaw hardened and the dark aura did not want to be denied by Singto.

Singto brought his car a little fast and immediately contacted someone. He took them to his apartment.

"Hello P ..."

"..........."

"I need your help."

"..........."

"Khap. I'm waiting at my apartment."

"..........."

"Khap."

Singto pressed the 29th floor button towards his apartment. Krist feels there is something strange about this. Singto is indeed rude but he never put on a dark aura like this.

There seems to be a serious problem - Krist thought.

Ting ... the sound of the elevator has arrived at the intended floor. Singto immediately grabs Wayo hand to follow him, Krist follows them behind. Singto opened his apartment in a hurry and someone was waiting inside.

"Sing ..." someone called.

"Krist, bring Wayo to the room." Krist is confused, for some reason Singto is now opening the secret that he and Singto live together in front of Wayo.

"KRIST !!" Singto shouted angry because Krsit was still frozen in his place. Krist immediately regained consciousness and followed Singto orders.

"YOU DON'T GET OUT OF THE ROOM UNTIL I ALLOW IT." Singto added.

Krist also did not know what reason Singto did like that but he could only obey. Wayo, who was confused to see the attitude of Singto and Krist like they had known for a long time.

Krist closed the door of Singto room. Wayo put on a suspicious face, since when did Singto and Krist close?

"What relationship do you have with P'Sing?" Ask Wayo, there was no cheerful or soft face that he showed.

"Yo ... I ..." Krist didn't know how he explained that Wayo wasn't hurt. So far, Singto image before Wayo is a person who is gentle and very loving.

"Explain to me Krist !!" Demand Wayo with an injured face. Krist's his best friend and Singto are his fiancee.

"Yo ... sorry ... sorry ..." Krist knelt apologizing to Wayo. He haltedly explained how the initial meeting with Singto was until the secret promise from Wayo.

"No ... no ... P'Sing is not someone like that. You seduce him right ?. You were seducing P'Sing first. You're my best friend Krist, why are you doing this to me!" Demand Wayo.

"Yo ... hik ... everything I say is true Yo ... sorry hik ... I ... I ... want to stop this but ..." Krist's lips trembled, he had said the truth. This is his fault, why his first customer is Singto, not just someone else. Why is he too obedient to Singto? Why and why, the question repeated in Krist heart.

"10 million baths ... only 10 million baths. I'll give it to you but stay away from P'Singto !!" Wayo shouted angrily and pushed Krist body down. Wayo looked disgusted at Krist.

"Oo ... do you have money?" Someone asked who surprised them both. Singto had stood in the doorway and heard all their conversations.

"P'Sing ... this is a lie right. This is not right. Tell me that this is not true! SAY !!!" Wayo is getting hysterical.

"You are my fiance P'Sing hik ... hik ... my fiance ..." Wayo bowed to repeat the same word.

"Yo ..." Singto hugged Wayo who was crying because he was hurt. But Krist was also hurt by this incident. It seems like fate playing with them.

"Yo ..." Singto called and pulled Wayo chin to look at him. "Our engagement is canceled."

"Wh ... WHAT !! WHAT IS P'SING MEANING !!" Wayo doesn't understand, why should it end like this.

"Yo ... I'll be engaged to another." Singto replied. Wayo, lighting his eyes does not believe. Singto cut off the engagement for Krist ???

"With Krist?" Asked Wayo timidly.

"No, with others." Singto replied, still calm. "You and Krist come along with the man in front. Stay with him."

"I DON'T WANT !! I DON'T WANT !!" Wayo shouted hitting Singto chest.

"Don't hik... sell me P'Sing ... hik ... I'm begging ..." Krist held one of Singto legs tightly. He doesn't want to be someone else sex slave. He wants to work normally while repaying debt to Singto.

Singto took a deep breath. "P'Beam ... the rest I leave it to you." Singto said throwing Wayo and Krist together then went out.

"P'SING !!! P'SING !!!" Wayo wanted to catch up but was blocked by a man named Beam.

"You calm down ..." Krist and Wayo ignored him. "QUIET !!!" Beam shouted until they both fell silent.

"Are you Krist?" Beam said pointing at Krist. Krist nodded softly. "Calm down, Singto doesn't sell you. He just entrusts you to me. So does Wayo. For your safety." Clear soft beam.

"I ... I ... don't need protection. My father will protect me !!" Wayo said livelyly. Beam immediately turns on the television and displays the latest news.

'A businessman named Nam Panitchayasawad has been arrested on charges of money laundering. Pt. Star Chayasawad has been announced to close temporarily, the family cannot be contacted yet. ...... '

Wayo was struck by lightning at the news. His father was suspected of money laundering. How could it be ? His father is an honest person. This is impossible.

"This case, just like what happened to Krist father." Beam explained.

"My father? How can it be?" Ask Krist was confused while Wayo was still shocked by the news he received.

"Your father committed suicide because he was involved in a debt right?" Krist nodded. "That's someone trap. It's the same as the case of Wayo father now."

"Do you mean P'Beam?"

"All of this is the result of someone who was helped by his accomplice." Beam takes out a photo.

"Do you both know this person?" Krist and Wayo nodded.

"What is his name ?"

"Uncle Golf / Bank." Answer Krist and Wayo together but different names.

"His real name is Toptap Songkrovit. He is an accomplice of your father business partner."

"Who ?" Ask Krist and Wayo together.

"Samuel Suthiluck. Father of Singto Suthiluck."

"WHAT???"