Special Chapter

Zyzy: This chapter is specifically for Singto ... I can't bear to see Singto depression like that ... so miserable 😭😭.

Singto: Thanks a lot Zy ... Finally someone supports me 😙😙.

Zyzy: Sing, kiss me real!  Don't use emoticons ...

#Kicked out by Krist #

Zyzy: Joking Krist ... Joking ... but if real that much better ...  RUN !!!

Krist and Singto are alone in their room.  Right, that is not wrong, they are in their room.  Their wedding night room.  Not without struggle finally they are officially and legally married both in the eyes of the law and in the eyes of Beam.

"P'Sing ... you're not as brave as it looks ..." Kris scoffed underestimating Singto.

"What do you mean! I'm brave! Very manly! You already felt it  in past!"  Singto is upset, which part of him is not male.  Even if Krist allows, he can fight every day.

"You ran away! You! You ran and let me under the sharp gaze of P'Beam!"  Krist said a little emotion.  He was in court by Beam for a full hour in a state of nervousness and starvation.  And what's more annoying ... what for Singto ran away when he was caught too.

"Oo .. about that ... sorry Krist ..." said Singto, grinning as he scratched his non-itchy head.  He became embarrassed.  At that time he was really surprised and reflexively ran away.  Forgot to bring Krist.

"It's not that easy to get apologize from me P'Sing."  Krist is expensive.  He does not want Singto to say sorry later on and think Krist will forgive him easily.

"What should I do then?"

"Because I'm bolder. You Bottom. I'm Top."  Krist said, this is his chance to become TOP, not BOTTOM.

"Er ... Krist ..."

"Why aren't you willing!"  said Krist rudely.

"No like that."  Singto shook his head.  "But you don't know how ..."

"I learned from youtube."  Answer Krist is full of confidence.

"My asshole is narrow, Krist."

"It's same with me. My asshole is also narrow. But if you can enter it means that mine can also enter."  Krist doesn't want to lose.  Come on, play logic!  Krist will win.

"Your hole is elastic but my hole is stiff. Sometimes it's hard for me to pup."  Why is it talking about pup now 🙈🙈 ..

"No way. All holes are the same."  Denies Krist.

"Different Krist. Try to think of the ant hole absoultly different from snake hole. I have an ant hole, which snake is not enough to enter."  Singto said giving an explanation with parables.

"You mean, P'Sing, I'm a snake hole, but your thing is the ant!"

"Lion! Not an ant!"  Singto said offended.  Which object under his waist might be compared to the size of an ant.

"I don't care! Anyway I'm TOP now."

"Okay ... but ... there are conditions."  Singto said with acting surrender.

"What !"

"90% cafe profits is mine ..."

"No way. I'm just 50%. Why is your 90%? 50% is enough."

"You can't Krist. You're not an expert. As a trial material it's too cheap if it's only 50%."

"Who is the experiment !!"  Krist said annoyed.  The opponent in front of him always has many reasons.

"Yes, I am. You just did it for the first time. How about if I can't walk tomorrow? How about bleeding?" Singto put on a more pleasing expression.

"60%."

"90% Krist."

"I'm only do for 1 round P'Sing."

"Pain still hurts Krist even though it's only one round."

"70%" Krist ruffled his hair frustrated.  He wants to beat Singto.

"89%

"Why only 1% down?"

"Because I'm not cheap."

"So according to you I che ... hmphmmm .... mhpmhh ..." Krist could not speak anymore, his lips had been pulverized by Singto.  Even Singto demands access into Krist mouth.

Not only did Singto lips act quickly but Singto hands also acted quickly.  He immediately put his right hand into Krist pajama pants.

"P ... hmphmm ... sto ..." Krist rattled unclearly.  It's hard breathing, moreover to talk.

"P'Sing cheats !!!"  Krist finally managed to push Singto away from him.  Singto bit his lower lip, he was not willing to let go of Krist lips.  He is not satisfied.  Not to mention his hand stroking Krist down once.

"I want Krist ..."

"Me too but this is cheating."

Singto raised his hands to give up.  He opened all his clothes and lay on his back on the bed.

"I surrender to you."  Singto said.  Krist felt the victory, he followed Singto to open all his clothes and sat on Singto hip.

"Akh ..." Singto moaned when Krist buttocks were rubbed.  Krist lowered his body, he began to kiss Singto.  Eating Singto brown lips and playing in it.  Krist is not an expert in kissing even though Krist doesn't back down.

"Krist ... suck harder ..." begged Singto.  Krist sucked Singto lips like when he inhaled instant noodles soup.

"Argh ... I'm not instant noodle Krist."  Singto said annoyed, his lips were bleeding because Krist was sucking too strong.

"Earlier P'Sing asked ..."

"That's not the way ... I'm teaching you."  Singto pulled Krist neck, he deepened their kissing technique, licked, bit lightly and even clashed his tongue.  No matter even though saliva dripped on both lips.

"AAA ..." Krist screamed, s
he forgot the surroundings when Singto kissed him.  In fact, he did not realize that a single finger into the hole.

"P'SING !!!"  Krist protested, but Krist eggplant was held by Singto until Krist was weak.  Seeing Krist had no resistance, he inserted a second finger.

"Rilex ... I'll find your hot spot quickly."  Singto whispered.  Krist body temperature increased dramatically when Singto found the hot spot and pressed repeatedly.

"Ah ... ah ... ah ..." Krist had no choice but to moan.  Singto kept pressing and poking the part many times with his finger, the other hand shuffling Krist thing.  Krist is like in heaven.

When Krist wants to cum, Singto stops his activities.

"Why stop P? ... I know yours is tense too."  Whispered Krist, half protesting half begging.

"You are TOP, it should be BOTTOM who cum first instead of TOP."  said Singto.

"But ... I can't stand P ... continue na..."

"But you TOP ..."

"Please P'Sing ..."

"TOP duty is ..."

"FINE !! YOU ARE TOP! CONTINUE NOW !"  Krist yelled annoyed and hurt because he hadn't come out.

"My pleasure ..."

Singto accelerates the action from the front and the back.  Soon, Krist trembled and he felt relieved.

Singto turns Krist body until down, and Singto prepares the ant --- pipp --- the lion of Singto into the snake pit Krist.

"IT'S MY TIME!"

That night Krist surrendered with all of Singto treatment.  He just enjoyed it.  That's enough.