CHAPTER 12

"Study hard, kiddo !!" Beam seriously took care of the two boys. No matter Wayo is still sad or not. They must pass the national examination. MUST!!

"The problem doesn't want to answer P'Beam..." said Krist starting to make a reason. He really hates math. Why the numbers are not become alphabet letters so will easy to read.

"Don't make stupid reason !!" Spoon rice punch landed smoothly on Krist forehead. "Wayo don't just dumb, do it."

"P'Beam seems like I'm sick ..." Wayo said with a weak tone and half eyes closed. Beam put his hand on Wayo forehead checking Wayo body temperature.

"Not hot, what do you feel?" Asked Beam was worried.

"My brain and hands are out of sync. My brain says to working but my hands are sulking, it doesn't want to move."

PLAKKK!!

Punch of spoon rice successfully landed again.

***

100% of your DNA doesn't match.

Singto sighed after getting a message from Wad. The person he had always considered father actually not his father.

Em still alive even he wounds is terrible. He is in a coma. There is Pete who looks after him.

One more thing that makes Singto hate his father. His father is cruel. He must think about what the next step is.

***

The telephone ringing disturbed the silence of the dark room. A man picked up the noisy telephone.

"........"

"Have you done it?"

"........."

"Good, the show will start soon."

"........."

"Finish the Suthiluck and Kongtinam for me."

"........."

"I leave it to you. Also kidnap Rojnapat and Panitchayasawad son."

"........."

"I'll pay you double your reward."

"........."

"I'm waiting for your good news."

The man smiled smugly in the dark. But his smile disappeared when he got a message on his cellphone.

I want to meet...

***

Tok ... tok ... tok ...

"Enter." The voice from inside allows the person outside to enter.

"Kit ..." said the man.

"Beam ..." Kit, who had been sitting behind the desk, immediately stood up and approached Beam.

"Why are you visiting me?" Kit asked after allowing Beam to sit.

"Of course because I miss you." Answer Beam with a laugh.

"No way, I can't believe it?"

"KIT !!"

"hahaha ... seriously, what's wrong looking for me?" Beam face turned serious.

"Kit, please check my kidney."

"You mean?" Beam handed over a number of files to Kit and Kit read them carefully.

"Beam ... don't tell me if you ..." Kit said were interrupted with a nod of his head from Beam.

"Beam ... you know that living with one kidney is not easy."

"I know Kit. I know all the risks. I'm also a doctor but I also want to try if possible." Said Beam tried to convince Kit.

"Does Forth know?" Beam shakes.

"Beam !!"

"Please Kit ..."

"I can't do it. No I can't, but I don't want to." Kit said with a little anger. Beam crying.

"There ... hik ... there ... hik ... the reason behind all this is Kit. Only you are the only one I can ask for help. Please Kit ..."

"The risk is too high. Don't you think of Forth feelings if he finds out later?" Kit touches Beam hand softly.

"I'll bear all the risks."

"Beam ..."

"I beg you Kit, help me ..."

Kit rubbed his face roughly. His forehead constricts to produce wrinkles.

"Fine ... but you have to tell me all your reasons." Beam smiled with eyes still filled with tears.

"Thank you Kit ... thank you."

"No need, you are my best friend Beam."

"I ask you one more time."

"What is that ?"

"Please take care of Singto and Forth for me."

***

"What if we eat outside tonight?" Purpose Beam which gets full cheers from Krist and Wayo. Eating out = free duty of cooking and washing dishes.

"What do you want to eat?" Asks Beam.

"I want to lob ... it's up to P'Beam." Wayo said. Wayo wants to eat lobster but Wayo doesn't have money. So it's better follow what Beam want, the important is to eat delicious food.

"I'm also up to P'Beam." Krist said.

"Are you Forth?"

"Whatever my wife choice, I come along." Forth said, pretending to be romantic, making Krist and Wayo pretend to vomit.

"Then, just eat Tom Yam." Said Beam.

"YAAAAHHHH .... !!" They shouted disappointedly.

"You said it's up to me!" Beam gets irritated by itself. Earlier said it's up to Beam to choice, now they put on a look face  unwilling.

"Steak?"

"HURRAY!!"

Finally the results of the deliberations reached the final. They also get ready to go to dinner.

***

Phana reads Wayo health history. He has proposed to request a kidney blood donation, but in addition to a small donor, there is no kidney suitable for Wayo.

How long should I let Wayo wait?

Phana took a photo of Wayo which he took secretly when Wayo fell asleep while carrying out dialysis process. Phana saw Wayo cute face, who did not know how cruel the future awaited Wayo at that time.

Phana gasped when an idea came into his mind. If someone wants to hide secrets, usually someone will give the item to a trusted person or a safe place.

If Mr. Panitchayasawad wants to hide the file, the possibility is that he left it in Wayo or his wife. The choice is only two. If it is to the ashes of his wife, then anyone can take it. So the choice is only one, Wayo. Wayo is the person who was entrusted with the file by Mr. Panitchayasawad. And Wayo valuables ...

Pendant!! Wayo valuables are a pendant of his father gift. The file must be there.

I have to go to Singto place.