CHAPTER 4

Singto brings a bowl of porridge and medicine for the morning. Singto never knew that Krist was not a morning human. Singto put the food tray on the table bed and then beat Krist arm, which was still sleeping.

"GET UP!!" Krist instead pulled the blanket even higher to cover his head.

"WAKE UP LAZY BOY !!" Krist still doesn't budge. Singto held his head close to Krist head, still covered by a blanket.

"If you don't want to wake up, I'll do a morning session ..." Singto voice was very slow but still could be heard by Krist. Suddenly Krist immediately woke up until his head collided with Singto head.

"KRIST !!!" Singto shouted, holding his head in pain.

"Sorry P ..." squeaked Krist who made the massage move around his head so that the pain faded.

"Get up early! You are so lazy. You think I am your servant HAH! Bring breakfast and medicine for you while you are just asleep." Singto angry which adds to Krist headache.

"Sorry ..." Krist can't say anything but the word sorry. In Here Singto word is power.

"Take a shower and eat, after that you go down. I want to talk." That morning Krist did what was told by Singto.

***

Krist wears a rather oversized t-shirt because his body size is smaller than Singto body, as well as the pants he wears. Krist slowly descends the stairs, occasionally breathing deeply before continuing his journey, because his buttocks are still painful.

"Sit!!" Singto orders after seeing Krist coming, Krist suddenly woke up when his butt hit the chair. This time Krist slowly put down his buttocks but the pain was still there until it was clearly printed on Krist expression.

"Still hurt ?" Asked Singto. Krist nodded slowly.

"Open your pants." Krist is surprised to look at Singto in fear. He doesn't want to have a morning session.

"Open fast !!" Singto pulled Krist pants impatiently. Krist holds Singto hand, he will open the pants himself. Krist lowered his pants slowly. Singto pats the desk hinting at Krist sitting on the table. Krist with difficulty finally sat down in accordance with Singto order.

"Spread your legs !!"

"P ... don't ... Krist is still sick..." Krist said begging.

"I know ... I want to see how severe the swelling is." Singto said while taking something from a small drawer.

"Right? P won't ask for a morning session?" Asked Krist was afraid.

"If you open your mouth to argue once again, I'll make sure there is a morning, afternoon, evening and night session." Singto threat that made Krist face pale. Krist obeys Singto orders without asking much.

Singto saw the redness around Krist anus. He applied cold ointment to treat swelling in the area. After finishing Singto told Krist to go down and put on his pants again.

"P ... what do you want to talk about?" Ask Krist after the treatment session is complete.

"Where do you live ?" Singto asked while drinking his bitter coffee.

"On the X road." During this time Krist lived alone, the house Krist rented a very small size studio. Which is enough for the bed and stove only. Singto nodded after hearing Krist answer.

"Are there valuables things there?" Singto asked once again. Krist shakes his head.

"Really ?"

"I don't have gold or luxury things." Krist said quietly, he was not ashamed to say so because that's how he is now.