CHAPTER 15

Mr. Suthiluck was hospitalized due to a heart attack. He received a letter where the DNA was checked that Singto was not his son but Tew. Children who commit suicide due to his actions.

Even though Mr. Suthiluck seems cruel but in his heart he loves his child. He did all that, so that his child survived. He doesn't know when or how his friends will change their mind and harm his children.

Toptap intentionally sent the DNA results he got from Ming to Mr. Suthiluck then surrenders himself to the police. Wad is Ming men, whom he is tasked with guarding Singto. Likewise with Em. A week later, Toptap was found suicide with a will about all their crimes and the final message for his two siblings. Be happy, P is always with you. I love you guys.

Phana caught his own father who tried to run away and hand him over to the police. He also told him what he knew about the evidence of their crime. Wad handed over a video and sound recording telling him to eliminate Em.

The police requested evidence, namely the pendant of Wayo father's gift. But unfortunately, the file is locked by a password. They have tried all possibilities but failed.

Krist remembers her mother saying something about his family photo. Whether it's true or not, Krist just gave a picture of his family to be examined by the police. And sure enough, the date of taking the photo is the password. With video evidence, voice recordings, Toptap wills and money laundering proof. Mr. Kongtinam will not escape the charges.

The judge decided on a life sentence for Mr. Kongtinam and Mr. Suthiluck.

***

"Phana ... we get a donor !!" One doctor said, giving this good news.

"Is it true P'Cha?" Finally, after a long wait.

"Right."

"Who is ?" Ask Phana.

"Toptap Sangkrovit." Phana was surprised not to believe. Toptap donated his kidney to Wayo?

"Toptap? How can it be?" Phana was surprised.

"I don't know, according to my friend. There is someone who examined himself as a special kidney donor for Wayo Panitchayasawad. The reason is to make up for his mistakes." Phana nodded in understanding.

"May I ask for help P?" Phana said begging. Cha nodded his head in agreement.

"Please keep this a secret. Don't tell Wayo."

"Why ?" Cha asked confused.

"I don't want him to feel guilty. It's enough only me to bear it."

***
1 month later.

Mr. Suthiluck was declared dead after suffering a heart attack many times. All of his property fell to Singto as a child who was lawful.

Phana visits his father in prison every weekend.

"Why did you do that to your father?" That was the question his father asked him when he first visited.

"I don't want dad to go further. And I want all the innocent to be happy." Phana answered.

"Tch, kids don't know what to profit !! It will all be yours."

"I don't want it. I just want to live as simple and happy as they are."

"Rebellious child!!" Shouted Mr. Kongtinam. Phana smiled "let me bear this sin."

Time passed, which was initially soft and soft. Mr. Kongtinam is thinner and sickly. Phana took care of his father and monitored his father condition. Whatever people said, he was still the father of Phana.

***

"Apple." Singto said pointing to the apple at the table. Only a few days ago Singto was aware of his coma.

"Aaa ..." Singto opened his mouth wide. Beam hits Singto forehead with a tablespoon. "Spoiled."

"I asked Krist not to P'Beam." Denies Singto doesn't accept.

"Krist isn't your servant." Beam Debate.

"Krist still owes me. 9,775,900 baht. Right Krist?"

"No. I've paid 274,100 baht. Why is 50,000 different?" Krist asked annoyed.

"It's an interest for refusing to kiss me." Krist takes a spoon and mimics the Beam style.

"This is bullying sick person. This is a crime !!" Singto shouted, inviting all of them to laugh.

FLASHBACK ON

Krist and Wayo knelt apologetically at Beam. The still angry beams only give them a cold attitude. Forth forbids Beam from driving out Krist and Wayo. Beam was forced to obey his husband.

Krist and Wayo painstakingly took care of Singto who was comatose without looking at day or night. They cried many times apologizing to Singto, whether Singto heard it or not. Gradually, Beam began to melt and forgive them.

One night...

"Don't cry Krist ..." Singto who began to wake up and saw Krist crying in front of him.

"I'm sorry P'Sing. Sorry ..." Krist was crying more and more sobbing. Singto raised his hand slowly and tried to erase Krist tears, but the hand fell again. Krist grabs Singto hand with his hand and grasps it.

"Smile ... I really like you smiling."

"P'Sing ... I ..."

"Krist, forget everything, just let go the past. Don't apologize, you're innocent. I'm the one who is guilty." Singto words made Krist sob even more. The burden on Krist heart seemed to be lifted after Singto forgave him.

"I love you Krist."

"P'Sing ..." Krist said moved. How are there people like Singto? Forgive and protect children from father killer.

"Don't forget you still have debt to me. The contract continues. You are still my servant."

"Tch, you stingy."

Gosh Singto still Singto, keep calculating.

***

"How are you, Yo?" Ask Phana who examined Wayo after a kidney transplant operation.

Wayo was happy when he heard that there was a donor who was right for him but he didn't know who because Phana had not told him at all. Hospital fees were also funded by Phana.

"It seems good." Wayo answer is still weak. Phana began conducting checks.

"Good, your body has no resistance to the kidney." Phana smiled satisfiedly. Wayo will be healthy again. Phana try to left.

"P'Pha ..." called Wayo. "Don't stay away from Yo. P'Pha is Yo friend." Phana shook his head.

"I am the son of killer Yo. The son of another family destroyer. You should not forgive me that easily."

"P'Pha ... Yo starts studying like P'Beam. Just wants to be happy without holding grudges on anyone. Not only P'Pha is the son of a murderer, Yo is also the son of a murderer. Yo has no right to hate P'Pha. P'Pha doesn't move away from Yo. "

Phana cries in tears, a child like Wayo can think like adult. "Is it true that P can be near Yo?" Wayo smiled sincerely and beautifully.

"Thank you, Yo ... thank you. P promised to take care of Wayo for life. P. P will not make Wayo suffer anymore." Promise Phana.

"Really P?" Asks Wayo. Phana nodded surely.

"Yo want to eat ice cream now."

"Should not!" Phana answer was firm. He will not enter Wayo trap.

"P promised to Yo..." whined Wayo.

"That and this is a different thing Yo ..."

"P lie to Yo ..." If this is the case, Phana has gone awry.

"Er.. fin.."

"I'll cut your dick if you give him ice cream !!" Threaten new people who coming.

"P'BEAM !!"