CHAPTER 11

Wayo cried at his father funeral. He did not expect his father to commit suicide before he had time to help him.

"Sorry Pho ... sorry ... hik ... Yo can't help pho ... Yo  is weak ... hik ..." anyone who hears the sound of Wayo cry will be sad. Now Wayo has become an orphan like Krist.

"I'm always beside you Yo ..." Krist said hugging his friend tightly as a sign that when he was in trouble Krist would support Wayo.

"PHO ... !!! YO WILL REVENGE!!" Wayo shouted hysterically inviting sympathy from those who came.

"I'm sorry Yo ..." said Phana who expressed his grief. Phana was the doctor who handled Wayo before Wayo father was thrown in jail.

"Thank you P'Pha ..." Wayo said softly, his eyes still red and swollen from crying.

Guests who come have gone one by one. Only leaving Krist, Wayo, Beam, Forth and Phana and someone else watching them from afar.

Phana rubbed Wayo back, trying to give strength. He slipped a piece of paper in Wayo pocket without anyone noticing it. He will tell the real truth to Wayo.

***

Somewhere secret ...

"What did you say ??" Singto was surprised when he heard an explanation from Em. The person who became his eyes and ears watched over his father.

"Right, P'Toptap is the son of Mr. Songkrovit. You know Mr. Songkrovit right?" Asked Em. Singto nodded, as he recalled when he was a child he had met his father friends. One of them Mr. Songkrovit.

"Your father and his four friends (Rojnapat, Songkrovit, Kongtinam and Panitchayasawad) once killed a grandfather who had a 50 million bath deposit in cash. They divided the results evenly. Three years after that, Mr. Songkrovit wanted to surrender. but thanks to the results of persuasion from his best friend he finally decided not to surrender himself to the police, until 5 years ago, he again stated that he wanted to surrender himself to the police and donate his entire wealth to the country. . " Em story.

"How do you know ?" Ask Singto, he does not want to believe a story that has no proof.

"The Songkrovit family head servant told me. He saw all that happened. Mr. Songkrovit was not a suicide but was killed by your father and his friends. This is the video ... I intentionally made a video to prevent undesirable things later. " Em sent the video to Singto cellphone. Singto watched it carefully.

"What else did you find?" Tanya Singto.

"Toptap is the son of Mr. Songkrovit. And you are his little brother."

"WHAT!!!"

"Your friend Tew is the real son of Mr. Suthiluck. Someone swapped your label when you were born. I still don't know who exchanged you and what the motives behind it."

"This ... are you sure?" Singto was surprised by this fact.

"You can test if you don't believe it." Em drank a sip of hot coffee. Singto is still processing what is the fact that has just been revealed.

"And again, this is the last time I have met you. Mr. Suthiluck has been suspicious of me. Only a matter of time he wants to eliminate me." Em said.

"Em ... sorry to trouble you ... I ... I'll take care of you." Singto said, he must ensure that Em remains alive.

"No need, I'll be going abroad for another 5 hours. A fake passport and ticket are in hand. Don't worry about me, let's just say I went honeymoon with Pete hehehe ..." Em said with a small laugh.

"Thank you Em ... take care of yourself." Singto and Em stand and hug each other. "Take care of yourself too Sing ... after this I will break all contacts and become a new person."

"I'll miss you friend ..."

"Me too..."

Em said goodbye to go and enter the black car he rented. Singto walked out pretending he didn't know Em. Soon there was an explosion that made Singto turn away.

Em car explodes ...

Singto turned around, biting his lips to bleed, his hands clenched tightly, his nails scratched round the sickle in his palm. His eyes are teary. Even so, he still walked away from that place.

I will not forgive you ....

***

"Mae ..." Krist called staring sadly at the woman sitting staring blankly. Since his father died, Mae just kept silent. As if his soul had gone with his father.

"Krist comes to see Mae ... sorry if Krist rarely comes." Krist rubs her cheeky cheeks.

Krist combed his Mae hair, washed her feet and wiped her frail legs. Krist cut mae long nails.

"Krist ..." called Beam, who indeed came to accompany Krist.

"Sorry, just a mintue P'Beam ..." Krist still didn't want to leave her. He missed being in Mae arms.

"3 minutes, okay ..." Krist nodded in agreement.

"Mae ... Krist go home first, Krist will visit again later." Krist kissed her cheek and walked away.

"Pi..." suddenly Mae spoke. Krist, who had already walked, came back to Mae again.

"Pic..." Mae repeated her words even though it wasn't clear and smiled. Even though it's a bit vague but it seems Krist understands what is meant by her.

"Krist will come back later Mae ... I love Mae ..."

Krist goes and closes the door.

"I love you too, my son ..."