the breakup package !!

Perrie : PLEASE ALEX NO DONT GO I LOVE YOU 

Alex : YOU SHOULD HAVE THOUGHT ABOUT THAT BEFORE YOU CHEETED ON ME. 

Perrie : HOW MANY TIMES HES JUST A FRIEND  

this is perrie 

Alex turned towards the door but perrie grabbed his wrist " PLEASE " perrie leaned back holding his arm she didn't want to let go she loved him to much . Alex had no struggle getting out of her grasp though because of his muscular figure . Alex was a football player he played for Liverpool FC he was amazing until his injurie he tore a ligament in his knee which ment he couldn't play ever since then he's been very edgy and always angry .

 Alex was a football player he played for Liverpool FC he was amazing until his injurie he tore a ligament in his knee which ment he couldn't play ever since then he's been very edgy and always angry

this is Alex 

before perrie knew it she was sitting on the floor crying into her third glass .Well more like third bottle of wine . She just couldn't get her head around it why did he leave her . just because he saw one stupid picture on Instagram of her and her friend Jack  on a night out . All she did know is that she missed him like MAD . 

1 week later 

Perries POV :

Iv'e been in my apartment for a week iv'e not heard from Alex at all I miss him to pieces . Ellie my cousin says i'm like a stalker i'm always checking Instagram and snapchat but hes not even been on that .But Ellie has been real  help she's my bestfriend . no infact she's my sister . I've got so bored just staring at the same cream coloured walls ive not eaten or even got up unless I need the toilet . I need something to make me move .Ellies gone on holiday so i'm alone again. 

I was just sitting here thinking about life . As you do . When I remember my friend Kyron he's always been a bit dodgey if you know what I mean but I didn't mind I scroll through my phone list and saw his name . I felt like I shouldn't be ringing him . I hesitated above his number but thought whats the worse that can happen . 

perrie : Hello Kyron its perrie ... perrie Edwards can you remember    

Kyron: perrie ... perrie  (something must have sunk in to his mind because after that he said ) Blond perrie 

perrie : yeah that's right . How are you 

Kyron : you know the usuall . high as a kite ( I really didn't know ) so what did you call for 

perrie : oh um ...  actually I was um  ...  thinking  you could help me out 

Kyron : oh you want some stuff

perrie : yeah . I can pay yo and everything .

Kyron : don't worry about that . i'm actually out of the country at the minute but I can give you number of someone  

perrie : wow i'm surprised they let you out the country . I joked . then the anxiety hit me getting illegal substances off someone I didn't even know . I mean I was a pussy most of the time unless I was drunk which has been a lot lately . 

Kyron : ok let me call you back in 20 minutes when iv'e sorted everything out . ( 20 minutes is all it took ) 

perrie : oK . my voice cracked . he must have known I was scared because before he hung up on me he laughed and said talk to you soon 

___________

I put my phone down and sat silent for a minute processing through everything iv'e just done . I was pacing the floors so much for the next 15 minutes that I had to sit down because I was dizzy . Then my phone rang it was alex I pressed decline . as much as I wanted to talk to him I also was absolutely shitting myself . 5 minutes later my phone rang again it was Kyron this time I answered it . 

Kyron : Hey so iv' e got it all sorted all you need to do is go to Malibu club tonight and ring this number then they'll meet you in the toilet  

perrie : hygienic ( seriously I was talking to a drug addict about hygiene ) but how will they be let in the girls toilet 

Kyron : its not only men who deal perrie anyway you don't have to worry about paying or anything ive got it sorted 

perrie : thanks .I said and hung the phone up

I grabbed some cloths and had a shower and put on some makeup and did my hair . I grabbed my phone car keys and left .

driving there was eventful I had to stop and pull over twice or I was going to have a heart attack in my car . I finally got there and had a drink or two before I rang the number . The club wasn't to  busy even though it was a Friday night . I went in the toilet to ring the number luckily there was no one in there I rang it and voice said down the line I'm coming and that's it then hung up . 

I waited in the toilets for two minutes  then heard light footsteps coming down the stairs . 

little did I know that was my true love