Normal (smut)

6 months later*
Perries POV:
Me and jade were in a better place in are relationship than we've ever been I'd been signed by Sony music and jade was focusing on her football more. Her team was in the premier league so she was getting paid a lot more. I was making my first proper song too which was interesting. It was hard work but it would all be worth it. I got verified on Instagram as well jade already was but that was cool too. It finally felt like we were getting normal again it's nice. No drugs no fights it felt good. I'd gotten a a new friends too April but jade wasn't too happy about that because I'm always texting her apparently. Jade was coming home soon from her training so I thought I'd make her a nice meal. I was just making some fancy chicken recipe I'd found online. It was thundering outside so she should be back soon. I looked outside at the gloomy sky. Are house overlooked a field because we lived in the middle of nowhere. Just a little village surrounded by fields it was beautiful. It started to rain lightly then got torrential by the time the kettle had boiled. Jade cane in soaked and dropped her bag next to her. "I'm wet" she said as I handed her a cup of tea. "Give me your cloths I'll wash em now" she put her tea on the table next to her and began to strip. I wolf whistled and she threw her wet jacket at me "shut it you anyway what's for diner" she said and took of her top revealing her abs to me. "Chicken and rice" I said and she took of her bottoms. "Come give me a cuddle" I said and she walked over and wrapped her strong arms around me. "We got time for a shower fuck" she said and rubbed my hips I nodded and she picked me up and I laughed and gave her a kiss.

We got into the shower and she kissed me and pushed me underneath the water that was falling. "Your so hot" she said and gripped my ass.
She pushed me against the cold marble wall and kissed my shoulders. She held her prick at the base and slid into my ass. "Fuck" I said as I was filled by her. "Yeah you like this baby" she said picking up her thrusts.and pumping into me. "Fuck I love it baby slam your big Ahh fuck me harder" she smiled and bit my shoulder pumping into me faster. "I'm gonna cum in this tight little ass baby" I moaned and arched my back as she picked up her speed her legs and lower stomach bouncing against my ass making slapping sounds. "Fuck" she grunted as her hips twitched and she came in me. I smiled as she leaned against my back. Her hot breath hitting my neck. " I love you" I said as she wrapped her arms around my waist and hugged me.

I sat down while jade was finishing washing up. That's the rules I cook and she washes or she cooks and I wash. So tonight it was her turn. Jade came in holding a movie "I was thinking your favourite ... a Disney night" she said putting the dvd on. "I have to go to Rehearsals tomorrow for the music video choreography" she nodded and put her arm around me. "Go bed whenever you want then" she said and rubbed my hip. I smiled and cuddled into her side. "Your so beautiful" she said halfway through the film "huh?" I said. I knew what she said I just wanted her to repeat it. "Nothing bubbs" she kissed my head and looked at the tv again. I smiled resting my head on her shoulder then hers resting against mine. I'm so glad we're finally back to normal.