Acceptance

Jades POV:
We all sat in my living room me and perrie on the couch and my parents sat in separate arm chairs. We all sat in silence me and perrie sharing looks and giggling like schoolgirls at are own inner jokes. "Perrie we would like to speak with you in private after dinner" my father said in a rough tone. "O ok" I knew she was nervous because she was stuttering. She was now eating as slowly as possible.
After dinner I was told to go upstairs so I did praying for Perrie.

Perries POV:
I was hoping I didn't mess this up. "So perrie tell me about yourself" her dad said still in a stern tone. I felt like I was in an interview. "Well I'm perrie Edwards I'm 22 and I live in London and I'm a songwriter" I said bouncing my knee in anxiety. "Ok how did you and jade meet" I didn't want to tell them about the drugs so I lied. "Well umm a at her footballing then she asked me on a date" I'm terrible at lying. "That's not what she told us she said she met you when she was going to deliver you some drugs" why were they so cool about it. "Umm w well here's the thing" he cut me off "I don't mix well with liars miss Edwards" he raised his voice a bit it made me want to cry. "I I'm sorry sir I just I didn't know if you knew she did that job" I lowered my head in embarrassment. "Of corse we did that's one of are businesses" he lowers his voice a bit but I was still very scared of him. "Oh calm down James your scaring the poor girl" her mum really is a saint. "Why should we let you date are daughter" her asked me leaning back into his chair. "Well we love each other and I promise I will respect and support jade and her family in every way possible. And I hope you can see what me and jade have because I know you don't find the spark we have everyday do you" he said nothing and just nodded. "Very we'll miss Edwards welcome to the family. I smiled and shook his hand "thank you sir" I couldn't help but smile. I dismissed myself from the room finding jade standing at the door with a smug smile on her face. I jumped into her arms and she spun me around. "I love you" she smiled at me and kissed me. "Me too" I mumbled against her lips.

Jades POV:
I was really happy perrie was accepted by my parents. "Go get changed meet me here in 5 minutes" she smiled and ran off up the stairs. My phone rang I looked at the number I didn't recognise it but it had our area code so I answered. A rough voice was on the other side. "Jade they're here again we need you" I recognised the voice. "I told you I'm not going back to that ok" the person huffed. "Listen jade I know what happened to you was traumatic but we need you back" they must be fucking kidding me "look marshal I told you I'm not going back not even if my life depended on it ok" the line went dead. I rubbed the temples on my head and ran my hands down face. So fucking stressful.

Perries POV:
I know jade said 5 minutes but I'm a girl I need more than 5 minutes I kept my hair down and took my makeup off to see my face full of freckles. I walked into mine and jades room and got my cloths out the bag and places them on the king sized bed. I saw a parcel with swirly writing
'To perrie meet me by the hut in the lake. Make sure your wearing these I'll be checking
Lots of love jade xxxx'
I smiled and undid the navy blue bow opening the box and was greeted by a baby pink lace bra and pants. I smiled and took them out the box "you cheeky little girl" I said to myself.
I put them on and put my pjs over them and walked down the huge stairs. When I got to the hut by the lake I saw jade waiting at the door. "Did you get my present" she smirked hooking her arm around my waist. "Indeed I did do you want to check" she shook her head "not out here your for my eyes only" she slapped my ass and kissed me. "Oi cheeky" I said in between kisses. "What are we doing here anyway" she tapped her nose. "For me to know and you to find out" I rolled my eyes and she opened the door into a room that must've been 25 ft long and 10 ft wide I saw a little tent in the middle it looked like a circus tent. "Wait a minute" she said and placed her hands over my eyes from behind. "What are you doing" I said trying to pull her arms away. "Don't fight it ok it's a surprise" I wonder what's she's up to now