business

Jades POV:
I got in after the meeting and Perrie was sat on the couch. "Where have you been" she said sitting in front of me "just for a meeting" she gave me a soft smile "are you ok babe" she asked her soft eyes looking at me. "It's just stressful work" she latched onto my hand and pulled me down onto the sofa "want me to make the stress go away" she placed herself on my lap and smiled at me. "Ok then" she smiled and pecked my lips and stood up. She undid the belt around her waist on her gown and dropped it to the floor to reveal a very very very sexy black lace corset it matched her skin tone perfectly. My breath got stuck and I couldn't breath. She placed herself on my lap "what's up cat got your tongue" I just shook my head she had me in her trance. I cleared my throat and placed my hands on her hips "I'm pretty tired baby" she pouted. It's true I used my energy on todays clients for my family. She got up and left me sitting there.

Perries POV;
I was so pissed at jade I thought I was getting somewhere but clearly not she came in and wrapped her arms around me it still made me have butterflies. Like I say I can't loose her so I'm going to have to love her. I turned around in her arms and she kissed my neck "baby I'm sorry I am tired I mean it maybe in the morning" I need to think of a way that will make her stay. Bingo. Children she'll always be in my life if we have children together and it might make her change. "Baby can I ask you something" she nodded "do you want kids" she grinned that's good right "to be honest pez I'd love kids with you I wanna be with you forever" aww she's so adorable but a complete idiot at the same time "why when were you thinking" I've always wanted my kids to have a birthday in December I don't know why I just like the thought "like may I want to be pregnant by then" she looked shocked "may babe that's only 3 months away are you sure" I nodded and she agreed. "Nanite jadey" I said cuddling into her "night pezza" she wrapped a strong arm around me and within the next 2 minutes she was out like a light.

The next morning was the usual I got up made jade breakfast took it into her "morning beautiful" she said finishing her breakfast "morning babe" I'd planned to see her mum today. For several reasons. "What you got planned today" she said putting her bowl on the bedside cabinet "just going out" she nodded "now because I was thinking about these babies were supposed to be making" she pulled me to her "I think we should get some action going" I shook my head "not until may" her jaw dropped "I'm supposed to wait 3 months until I can get inside you again" she pulled me closer to her I could say that she had to wait and get revenge but I have needs to. "No just wait 3 months until we can take the condom off" she sighed out in relief "good do you want to cuddle" I smiled. She was sweet at times I'm not going to lie she really is my weakness. I cuddled into her and sighed. She doesn't love me if she did she would stop all of this. "I gotta go" I couldn't face her yet. I got up and walked out the door.

I drove to jades mams house and she opened the door "ahhh Perrie I was guessing you'd be here soon enough come in" I walked in and me and her mam sat down "so what are you here for" I sighed "jade is she still working for you" her mam nodded "yeah she's in the drug business" I sighed "can't you get her to stop I know what she's doing" her mum got up and walked around a bit I'm presuming she was thinking "I can't get her out of the business but I can get you in." Let's get down to business.