Im comig out

Jades POV:
I got out perries house quickly and went to my football training. How is perrie gonna come out to her parents. I mean she's the worst when it comes to speaking to people. I just hope she'll do ok and tell them and then when they hopefully accept us I'll ask her to be my girlfriend. And I hope she'll say yes.

Perries POV:
I nervously walked downstairs and sat down I've got to tell them I called my mum over and said I need to talk to her she agreed and we went upstairs. We sat down on my bed and I started looking at my hands nervously. "What's on your mind pez" she said taking my hand. This gave me a bit of reassurance. "Well umm I've been thinking a lot recently and I've just been like wondering and stuff and I hope you don't hate me and throw me out the house but I umm I I'm gay" I said tearing up and looking down. There was silence then my mum hugged me. Maybe she was gonna hit me all of a sudden but there wasn't any physical contact. "Why would I hate you pez your my daughter and if this is what you think and you want to be then you be it I'm so proud of you no matter what" she said kissing my head. "R really" I replied cuddling into her. "Yes really and your mature enough to make your own decisions you have a job your at university your doing great"
"Love you mam" I said sniffing
"Love you too but there will always be people out here to criticise you so be careful ok and I'm always here to talk" she said looking into my eyes so I'd take even more attention to what she was saying. "Ok I'm gonna tell jade" I said getting my phone. "Ok I'll leave you two love birds to it" She said grinning. I blushed and rang jade.

Jades POV:
I got out of the shower in my apartment after training. And saw I had a missed call off perrie. I rang her back. She told me everything her mam said and I couldn't stop smiling. Well now she's told her mam I've gotta get my girl. I drove to perries house and knocked her mum answered. "Ahh jade I thought I'd be seeing you soon" she said smiling. "Umm yeah is perrie in" I said a bit nervous. God I was like a little kid. "She's in her room you go on up but I don't want no funny business with you two" she said with a stern look. I blushed. In my dreams. "Oh no I wouldn't I mean umm not until like umm umm" oh I right fucked this up I just admitted to my crushes mum that I want to have sex with her great. "Just go on up jade" she said smiling. I walked up and saw perrie laying on her bed with her headphones on doing revision in an oversized t shirt. I have to admit she looked hot her silky tanned legs up in the air with her glasses on. She's a dream. I walked over and sat on her bed. She didn't notice me. I smiled and sat on her bed watching her humming to the song she was listening to she's so cute. I must have been sat there for about 10 minutes before she noticed me. She jumped and put her headphones around her neck. "Jesus jade you gave me a heart attack how long have you been here" she said sitting up. "Oh just about 10 minutes your really cute" I said pulling her onto my lap. "So the talk went good then" I said moving her hair out her face. "Yeah really good actually everyone is fine with it I'm really glad" she said smiling. I was glad to glad she'd came out and glad I could finally ask her to be my girlfriend.