Livestreams

Perries POV:
I woke up and felt jade behind me I heard little snores. She's adorable but I have no fucking clue what her problem was last night. I got my phone and took a video of her for my Instagram. I smiled watching the video back I had the angel filter on it made her look so cute. I posted it and I got a lot of new adds from jades fans and people commenting about us and writing posts. I smiled and kissed jades cheek getting out of our den. I walked out and opened the doors I breathed in the fresh air and smiled. I picked up my phone and rang my mum.
Perrie: "good morning mum I know your not up yet but I wanted to say have a good day I'm at jades place so I'm safe and I love you bye.
I ended the voice mail and smiled. I went back in the tent and jade was still asleep. I shook her gently "baby wake up come on" she groaned and her tanned arms hugged the sheets "come on babe wake up" she opened one eye slightly and looked at me "why" I huffed "because I want to spend the day with my hot ass girlfriend is that ok with you" she smiled. "Corse come here I haven't had my morning kiss" I shook my head. "'Nope because the morning kiss always leads to more" she grabbed my arm and pulled me towards her "come on babe just at least sort out my morning wood" she pouted. "No babe I'm not in the mood" she sighed and looked at me with her puppy dog eyes. "Don't give me that look" I said turning away slightly "what look" she pouted and managed to make her eyes even more irresistible. I kissed her and reached around under the covers I pulled down her boxers and fished out her penis letting it spring free from its confinement's causing her to groan. "Fuck pez please" she desperately said to me. I gripped the bottom of her 11 inch cock and pumped slowly "shit your so good" she moaned and kissed me her hands gripping my Ass as I pumped her faster. She groaned and spilled her seed on her stomach. Sighing contently she kissed under my neck and sucked on a patch of skin leaving me with a love bite. I smiled and she cuddled me close she went on her phone and saw my story smiling. "Your so sneeky" I kissed her cheek and smiled. "How about we do a live stream on your Instagram" she nodded and pulled me close. She announced on her story that we'd be doing s livestream in 10 minutes and to send in questions for us.
10 minutes later jade started I saw the number of the people viewing it go up from hundreds to thousands it eventually stopped at 43.6 k viewers. "So then does anyone have any questions for either of us" she said trailing her fingers along my hip making me shiver. "Someone asked How did you meet you wanna answer babe" I nodded "we met in a club didn't we babe and yeah just were talking then yeah" she smiled and kissed my head. "Umm one minute" I put on my glasses and looked at jades phone. "Umm what's jade really like" I thought for a moment "well she's very caring and funny she's also very mysterious though like she never talks about feelings ever and she's very annoying at times but she's a beautiful human" I smiled and she kissed me. "Perrie is it true your getting signed by Sony music" I shrugged. "I really don't know yet not as far as I'm aware I'm going to the studio tomorrow though to record something that I hope you'll hear soon" jade cuddled me closer "and it'll be amazing your voice is beautiful" I blushed and she put her arm around me
After the livestream jade rested her head on my lap whilst I was in my phone. After about 10 minutes she fell asleep with me playing with her hair. My cutie.