Secrets

Jades POV:
I woke up to my mum shouting my name. "IN HERE" I shouted down and perrie moved herself into me. My mum came in "whos all the people downstairs" I covered Perrie "are friends We went out with last night" perrie rolled over and cuddled into me. "I can tell Well don't forget about are meeting tonight your father would like to talk to you is she in America tonight" Perrie was in America for her music video "yeah" my mum nodded "keep it that way ok we can't have her finding out what your doing"

Perries POV:
I woke up with my face in jades chest "so your meeting up with her tonight" it was jades mum "yeah" jade said. Maybe she was meeting up with me and taking me out. "She's a top client jade you can't mess this up ok the cocain is downstairs in the box if Perrie asks tell her it's mine and make sure you sleep with her she'll come back for more then" jade sighed. "I don't want to do this man what if she finds out I'm cheating on her with like hundreds of your clients" my heart broke "well just make sure she doesn't find out then family comes first jade" jade sighed I could feel her eyes on me "she is my family why can't I tell her" I didn't know what to think "if you tell her I'll personally tell her about your secret" her mum said in a threatening tone. "You wouldn't you need me I don't need you" jade shouted I groaned and rolled over "jade shut up" I croaked out "sorry babe" I felt like crying. I opened my eyes to see Norma not in the room. I got out of bed ignoring jade and going straight downstairs. I could hear her running after me. How could she do this to me. Her arms hooped around my waist. It felt like nothing to what is usually does. I sighed and leaned on the counter on my phone. "Pez" she said and squeezed my hips "talk to me babe" I said nothing my heart was breaking."Perrie talk to me now" I turned around which was a mistake she pinned me to the counter. "What jade" I couldn't even make eye contact with her. She pulled my chin so I was looking at her "talk to me now" she was being so rough. "What I'm fine jade just just hung over" she kissed me and I pulled away a bit trying not to show it. She Carried on kissing me down my neck. "Jade don't" she smiled and kissed me again "why not your always up for a morning fuck" she kissed me again. She's a lier and she's so good at hiding it. I shouldn't be like this I should be extra nice so she knows what she's destroying. "Aww baby I'm sorry I can make it up to you" I ran my hands over her chest and she smiled "and umm how you gonna do that beautiful" she moved her face close to mine. "I could think of a few ways" she picked me up and walked me into the bedroom.

Jade was asleep next to me. I looked at her. How could this girl be so horrible and I still think she's perfect. It's disgusting. Trust me jadey 2 can play at this game. Time to be sweet but psycho.