Little star

Perries POV:
I woke up with someone's tanned arms around my waist and there hot breath hitting then leaving my neck. I knew it was jade straight away I could smell her. I got out of bed and put on my baby pink silk robe and did my hair in a messy bun. I stepped over all the cloths me and jade were wearing last night and walked downstairs. I needed some tablets my back and legs are killing me she must be good. I got some water and sat on the stool in the kitchen. About 30 minutes went by and my stomach grumbled so I must've been hungry. I turned on the pan and started making pancakes and humming to a song I was thinking of writing. I'd already finished the one for Ariana and sent i called it 'thank you next' I thought it was good anyway. I was in my own little world when I felt two arms snake around me from behind. I tensed then relaxed into there warm embrace. "Morning beautiful" she whispered and kissed my neck "morning baby just making you some breakfast" I said and put my hands on top of jades that were placed on my stomach. "Last night was fun" she said smirking against my shoulder. "Well I cant Umm really remember that much of it" I was worried and thought she was gonna flip. "That's ok I can remind you later if you like" she moved her hands to the top of my thighs stroking them. "I'd love to baby" I said flipping the last pancake and putting it on the plate. God this girls driving me crazy.

Jades POV:
This girls driving me CRAZY. She's so cute and beautiful I'm so glad I met her. We arranged to go shopping that day. I never really like shopping but anytime spent with perrie makes me happy. We both got ready and went to my place so I could freshen up. I took a shower and put on my Jeans, grey sweatshirt and Gucci shoes and walked out. Perrie was looking at a picture of me and my brother when we were younger. It was the first game I'd won ever I got player of the match. I smiled at the memory and walked over to her . "Well your looking very gorgeous" she said still looking at the pictures. "You haven't even seen me" i stated. "Well no matter what you'll look gorgeous" I smiled very smooth. "Who's this girl" she said holding a picture up. I took it and put it in my back pocket. "Umm no one lets go" I said already walking to the door. "Nice shoes baby" she said nudging me. "Oh yeah I've got loads" she smiled. "What's your job again" she said knitting her eyebrows together "well my football and my dads family business" I said climbing in the car and starting the engine. "Why what's the business" she asked choosing the music station. "It just like invests in companies just like Louis vittion and Gucci and stuff" I said pulling up at the traffic lights. She smiled and kissed me. "I love you and not for your money for you ok" I smiled I had butterflies. "Ok baby don't get me distracted" she smiled and held my hand.

Perries POV:
We pulled up to the car park and jade got a call. It was her mum just a general conversation. I held her hand and looked around the shop. In this mall there was sections as such. The food Court on the bottom normal shops on the middle floor and the most expensive shops on the top floor. I'd never been up there. Jade put the phone down and smiled at me. "Do you mind staying on the middle floor baby" I said blushing out of embarrassment. "That's Fine Princess" she put her hand around my waist and smiled. We was walking for about 30 minutes when a woman came up to us with a little girl. "Hi I'm sorry to bother you but my daughter is a massive fan do you think we can have a picture" jade smiled she's adorable. "Corse you can" jade said cheerily and knelt down to the girls level. The woman took the photo and thanked jade and signed her football shirt. I smiled and jade hugged me. "Sorry about that babe" she picked up some trainers and looked at them. "It's ok my little hero" I said. She smiled. It was like this for the rest of the day she took about 7 pictures with different people. She really was a little star.