Friendly again (smut)

Warning smut
Jades POV:
Perrie had came in the flat with a smug smile on her face she kissed my cheek and smiled walking off "you ok" I asked a bit cautiously "yeah perfect I got a new job" she still smiled at me "working for your mum" I was pissed at those 4 words coming out her mouth she placed herself on my lap "looks like we're partners now babe" she said and kissed my cheek and walked off leaving me stunned. Ince if finally got back to reality I was furious and I stormed over to her "what the fuck are you working for my mum for" she smiled leaning against the counter "she offered me a job so I took it What's the problem with that" she was beyond getting on my nerves now I couldn't stop myself from shouting "what's the fucking problem Perrie it's my mum your a drug dealer now you don't get it you'll have to do certain things to get money and keep clients on" she stormed over and grabbed my jaw "that's exactly what you did I heard all your conversation with your mum about you sleeping with the clients do you know how that made me feel huh no corse you don't I thought you'd changed jade clearly not" she was tearing up and honestly it broke my heart I loved this woman and I was trying to get out the business but I couldn't it's my family. "Look Perrie I'm sorry ok I didn't mean to make you feel so bad I'm trying to get out of it I really am babe I love you" she sighed "and I love you too that's why I want to have kids so you'll stay with me" she said in a more softer tone "that's a psycho move baby" I said and kissed her cheek. "Sorry" was all she mumbled she really was sorry. "Let's go out ok just us" she smiled a bit more and nodded "go get ready" i watched her walk away. It's time I fix my life up.

Perries POV:
I got downstairs and jade stood up and smiled at me. I'd cooled down after are little fight earlier. I really hope she turns her life around. She smiled and picked me up and carried me to the car "babe you know I can walk" she nodded "your wearing heals I don't want you walking across the stones" I smiled and held onto her. "Your so cute babe" she said and put me in the car. "Your the cutest" she flashed me a grin and we drove off.
It was just like when we first met, on a date together she kept staring at me all over which she usually does when she wants it if you know what I mean. I tried to ignore her and carried on talking her eyes were still glued to my chest and she was nodding clearly not listening. "Then I fucked him" she blinked and shook her head looking up at me "what" she said dumbly "your not listening" she grabbed my hand "I'm sorry it's just in this dress your boobs look so good" I smiled and kissed her across the table "you can have dessert at home" I gave her a wink and she licked her lips then we actually got into a conversation that lasts

Jades POV:
As soon as we got in Perrie shut the door and I pinned her to it kissing her roughy she kissed back threading her fingers into my hair I lifted her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist. I carried her blindly through the apartment and she was kissing me back with so much passion. I threw her onto the bed and unbuttoned my shirt and jeans and she pulled my shirt to the floor and I did the same with my jeans. I lifted her dress up hooked my thumbs around her pants and dropped them to the floor I unzipped her dress and dropped it to the floor "fuck me" she said. "That's the plan" I said laying down and she crawled on top of me running her hands across my chest. "I'm gonna ride you now" she said and in one slick move my member was drowning in her and she roughly bounced on me. I held her hips to steady her and pushed up are skin slapping together "your such a slut" I said gripping her hips harder as I drilled upwards she was a moaning mess on top of me. I looked down at myself seeing my member soaked with her juices. My shaft splitting her open. Her breasts bounced along with the rhythm of are fucking and it made me even harder. "I'm gonna cum baby" she said and let out a high pitched moan then I felt slickness drown my shaft as she rode out her high I flipped her onto her back and powered forward Wet squelching noises coming out every time I pulled out. I thrusted harder into her and spread her legs in the air. "Fuck" I said as my member buzzed and released. Short hard pumps came as my hips twitched against her. I fell on top of her and she wrapped her arms around my back panting "that was wow babe you've got some power" I just smiled and kissed her neck as I drifted off to sleep.