Will you

Jades POV:
I decided to wear my usual a white shirt with black trousers my hair and makeup natural. I was really nervous like I've never ever been this nervous not even for one of my games. I mean what if she says no. What am I going to do I'll look like a right idiot. It was 7:10 I needed to go . I got into my car and drove to perries I stoped outside her apartment and was taking some very heavy breaths. I thought I was gonna have a heart attack. I walked to her apartment and took the lift up then walked down the corridor and knocked on her door. I heard heels coming towards the door. Then the lock go. "Hiya babe" she said smiling holding the door open for me. I couldn't move she was so shot she had on a tight red dress with red heels and her natural wavy hair. And those legs omg so silky and tanned I was in heaven. She put my mouth up. "You coming in" she said giggling. "What Umm yeah corse I'm in I mean I'm coming in" I embarrassed myself. She walked me in and I sat down. "You want a drink" she said kissing my cheek. I nodded and watched her walk away. She's so hot. She came back in with a beer for me. "Thanks babe" I said patting the space next to me indicating that I wanted her to sit down. She did. "I love you perrie more than anything" I kissed her. "And I love you too baby you ready to go" she said sorting my hair out. "Yeah come on it's gonna be great. I picked up her bag and phone and keys and we went.

Perries POV:
I was nervous but I didn't want to show it though. The date was amazing better than anything I'd ever had. We were walking around town and we stopped at the waterfall. "Want to make a wish" she said smiling. "Corse" I said taking a penny out my purse and kissed it and threw it in. "What did you wish for" she said smirking. "Well if I tell you it won't come true now make yours" I said handing her a coin. She did the same as me and threw it in. "What did you wish for" I asked her. "For you to be my girlfriend" she said kissing me. We kissed for like 2 minutes it was amazing. She never fails me. I smiled and pulled apart a little and said "Well then you wish has come true baby" she smiled bigger than I'd ever seen and hugged me tight.

Jades POV:
Me and perrie were sat in the taxi on the way back I felt so happy like I was on cloud 9 I do believe she's my girl. And she will be for a very long time. And plus we'd both had alcohol so tonight could lead anywhere. She moved closer to me I put my arm around her and kissed her neck. I couldn't stop myself. i softly sucked on her skin making her moan. It was so sexy that moan it made me so hard. That was it I made my mark on her now she was mine. I saw the bruise forming already. And kissed on top of it. "I love you so much baby your so amazing you know and like just gorgeous and you make me happy" she slurred kissing me. I smiled and kissed her back when I felt her hand move to my crotch. I was hard already. She smiled and sat on my lap grinding into me. God tonight is gonna be fun

Sweet but psycho (G!P jade)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें