Club

Perries POV:
Jade came in about 3 hours after she'd gone out. I was curious to say the least. "Hey babe where have you been" she walked passed me and into the bathroom and kept on looking around. "What's going on" I said hesitantly. "Nothing" she turned around and hugged me. "We still going out I want to get wasted" she threw her jacket off "yeah ok where have you been all afternoon" she'd avoided the question before so I asked again. "Just to see Charlie I already told you we just went to a cafe" I knew she was being funny with me. "I'm only asking chill" she rolled her eyes and got her cloths out the wardrobe. "Don't roll your eyes jade" she huffed "fuck sake Perrie I really don't need you interrogating me today" I don't know why she was being so aggressive but I'm not staying neer her when she's in this attitude "fine I'm not going out have fun" I got into bed and huffed. All I did was ask her a question and she's flipping out what's got into her. "Get up now" She pulled the covers off me "I'm not going anywhere with you when your in this mood" she grabbed my ankles and pulled me to the end of the bed. "This isn't me in a mood trust me you don't want to see me in a mood" she said coming close to my face. I'm not gonna lie I was really intimidated but I wanted to be brave. "And umm what are you like in a mood" I tilted my head to the side and she stared down at me. "You don't want to know Edwards" I bit my lip "maybe I do" she smiled and kissed me getting on top of me.

Jades POV:
We just fucked out are argument. It was nice rough but nice. "Let's get ready I need a shower" I pulled her back to me "why you smell of hot sex everyone will know your mine" she smacked me on the arm "your so disgusting sometimes" I flashed her my best smile "but you love it" I knew she couldn't resist me "yeah right I do" she sat on the end of the bed with just her black thong and one of my t shirts scrolling through her phone for a song to put on for the shower. "How did I get a girl like you" i did wonder this a lot. "Well it all started with my stupid ex and then me trying to buy drugs off you" she always has an answer for everything "ok ok get your sexy arse in the shower now" she giggled and strutted into the bathroom. I fell on my back on the bed just thinking. How did I manage to pull that and how can she love me so unconditionally.

Perries POV:
We got to the club and jade hooked her arm around my waist. I wore a tight leather skirt with a tight boob tube. "I'll be getting people off you all night baby geeze you look hot in this lighting" she's so adorable she always compliments me. "Oh here they are" she grabbed my hand and pulled me over to a booth in the corner "thirlwall your here" a tall dark skinned man said I recognise him from somewhere I can't remember though "Perrie this is ant well Anthony Joshua" he was so tall like 6 ft something. That's tall compared to my 5 ft 3 self. I recognised him from somewhere but I can't remember where. "Hey" he said in a rough tone. "Hi I'm Perrie jades girlfriend" he smiled "I know your all she talks about at the minute" I looked over my shoulder at jade who was smiling nervously "not all the time no need to exaggerate." "She really does though" I smiled and kissed jade. "First round on you" she smiled "how can I say no to that."