Deal or no deal

2 months later*
Perries POV:
I was in the studio id got signed by sony music 6 weeks ago now and I was already working on my first album. I hadn't really seen much of jade she was always busy with her football but she was doing amazing so I can't complain. I finished the last song on the album and picked up all my things. I got home to my silent house and flicked the light on hatchi came running in and jumped up my legs. I threw my bag on the couch and fed hatchi. Once he was done we went upstairs and he curled up on the end of my bed I took off my cloths and got into bed.

I felt 2 arms wrap around my waist and a little kiss on my neck. "Babe" I felt her smile against my neck "hey I missed you" I rolled over "I missed you too how was your day" I loved that we can still talk even when we're exhausted. "Good I've got a game next week and I'm going out tomorrow night if you want to come" I nodded and rubbed her back. "Yeah I finished the album we should celebrate" she kissed my neck that made me feel butterflies "I'm proud of you" I thanked her and slowly fell to sleep again.

I woke up the next morning with jade sound next to me. I got my phone and looked through Instagram and then my emails. They were finalising the album now so that was good u hope people actually like it. Jade rolled over and put her head on my chest And snuggled into me like a little puppy. Honestly this woman is just unreal no one else sees this side of her. Well that's if I don't put videos of her on my story. I was told that I'm filming the video next week for my new song 'black magic' in America. I was absolutely petrified. They've already planned out the next 2 years the album will come out next month in November then in April the tour tickets go on sale and then I start tour in August and finish in December. I'm barely going to see jade at all. I threaded my fingers in her hair and massaged her head. She pouted in her sleep and huffed.

Jade woke up and stretched. "Morning" she smiled and put her glasses on like she did every morning. "Morning nerd" she smiled "I love ya" I held her chin and kissed her "love you too" she grinned and picked me up and put me over her shoulder. "Oi put me down now" she dropped me on the sofa "say I'm not a nerd" she pinned my shoulders down. I pushed her off the couch onto the floor pinning her shoulders down "your not I suppose" I went to kiss her but a phone ringing cut us off. "That's me" she ran over to her phone and looked st the number she looked pale after she saw the number. "Hello" she said "ok I'll be there" she turned her phone off. "Sorry babe one of my friends want to meet up" she put her hoodie and joggers on. "What friend" I asked this more because I was curious than anything. "Just Charlie" she put her jacket on and kissed my head. "I'll be back soon ok I promise" and like that she was gone.

Jades POV:
I pulled up at the strip club and walked in stuffing my hands in the pockets of my leather jacket. I saw Marshall sat in the corner of the club I hastily walked over and sat down. "You best have a good reason for bringing me here" I said sitting down. "Just chill and have a good time" I looked around and shrugged. "So what is it" he took some money out his pocket and placed it in front of me "it's £2000 your coming back" I huffed "I'm not coming back ok not after last time" he pushed the money towards me again "no ok I got shot twice and my best friend died" he took the money back and put it in his pocket. "It's this or you start dealing again" he took a little bag out of his pocket and poured the powder on the table. He split he substance up into 2 lines and passed me a tube. I took the tube and we sniffed up the substance. I wasn't lying to Perrie when I said I'm seeing Charlie. It's like a code name for cocaine when your dealing. I'd done drugs before but not a lot to the point where I crave it. "You know your girlfriends hot" I stopped rubbing my nose "what, how do you know her" he let out a dark chuckle "everyone knows her" his phone buzzed "ahh look she's in the shower now this is better than a dance off any of these" my blood boiled. "Give me your phone now" he rolled his eyes and pushed it a long the table and there she was. My beautiful girlfriend in the shower everything on show the camera angles kept changing boy was she beautiful but how can he even have this. "Ok I'll make a deal with you I'll start selling again if you leave my girlfriend alone and don't damage her or my career" he nodded "done" we shook hands "I'll be in touch" he left. What have I got myself into?